Finding an inexpensive gift for a friend over the holidays can be difficult, especially if it’s for that friend who has everything. If your friend is anything like you though, they love food. So before buying another holiday mug or christmas cookie scented candle, check out these gift ideas that will surely put a smile on any food lover’s face.

1. Food Phone Cases 

gift

Courtesy of Cafe Press

“Can you please help me find my phone? It looks like a pickle.”

This realistic food case and many more like it can be purchased at Cafe Press: Prices start at $9.97.

2. Foodie Fight Trivia Game 

gift

Courtesy of Uncommongoods

You may know what Jell-O’s four original flavors are, but do you know what mirepoix is?

This game can be purchased on Amazon: Prices start at $15.

3. Hand Stamped Spoon

gift

Courtesy of Etsy

Who doesn’t want to read about how much they love food while eating food?

These beautiful spoons are from For Such A Time Hand Stamped Flatware: Prices start at $16.

4. Food Related Wall Poster

gift

Courtesy of Pop Chart Lab

The biggest dilemma with this gift is deciding where it should be hung so that everyone, including the cat, can see it.

Find this poster and plenty more at Pop Chart Lab: Prices start at $20 & vary with size.

5. Funny Food T-Shirts 

gift

Courtesy of Spread Shirt

So many food puns to choose from; it will be butter than getting them a button down.

Find this shirt and plenty more styles at Spreadshirt, Inc.: Prices start at $18.40.

What are you waiting for? The holidays are right around the corner! Go purchase them now because when food is involved, you can never start shopping too early.

For other food related food gifts check out these lists from Spoon’s website: