Well, here we are. It's the night before your first midterm. You said you would "study tomorrow," but tomorrow never came. I'm not here to preach about your procrastination. Let's focus on the present, shall we? You need to focus and Spoon University is here to help. Try these snacks to improve your study focus, and thank us later when you get that A.

Blueberries

Addison Skaggs

Blueberries have antioxidants that stimulate the flow of blood and oxygen to your brain. In other words, blueberries get the thinking cap moving and active.

Water

Addison Skaggs

Water makes up a majority of the body. Your body needs water to function. Your brain needs water to function. Seriously, this isn't algebra (which you should be studying).  

Nuts

Addison Skaggs

Nuts are full of vitamin E, which counteracts cognitive decline in the long run. They also are filled with essential oils and amino acids to help you focus now. 

Dark Chocolate

Addison Skaggs

Dark Chocolate has caffeine and magnesium in it. These give you endorphins. Endorphins make people focus. Focused people do not fail their test. They just don't. 

Green Tea

Addison Skaggs

Green Tea is a one-two punch. First, it has caffeine. Then it hits you with l’theanine. L'theanine slows down your speed of reaction to caffeine and reduces the chances of a crash.