In a world where 11% of internet users have used an online dating site, it’s obviously time for foodies to take over.

Looking for a soulmate who has a peanut allergy like you? Check. Can’t date a meat-eater? We gotchu. Your hypothetical sweetie drinks beer but not wine? Of course (and if he or she ends up liking wine instead, we found a site for them, too).

Wine Dating Club

dating site

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

For the vino connoisseur in all of us. Your enthusiasm for wine will connect you with other adults who have the same passion. Send “flirts” to other members and use the site’s icebreakers to get to know one another and find your true love.

My Vegetarian Dating

dating site

Photo by Kelly Ho

For veggie lovers seeking veggie-loving lovers. Sign up for free to chat with vegetarians, vegans, fruitarians, pescatarians and raw food dieters. Animal rights, ethical living and green issues are also central topics on this site.

Gluten-Free Singles

dating site

Photo by Katherine Carroll

For the gluten-intolerant and the gluten-free by choice. Not only will this site help you find your match, it also advertises gluten-free meet-ups, socials, networking events and cooking activities.

Paleo Connect

dating site

Photo by David Schuleman

For those on the caveman diet. You dedicate your life to the way you eat, so connect with someone else who shares the same lifestyle. Geared towards paleo, primal, low carb and crossfitters alike, this site can also help you find a running buddy or workout partner.

Singles With Food Allergies

dating site

Photo by Caitlin Shoemaker

Pretty self explanatory. Allergens to choose from include wheat, milk, eggs, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, soy and shellfish. Ditch your EpiPen for your new beau.