In the past few years, food trucks have evolved and started to serve way more than your standard plate of cheesy nachos or dripping ice cream cone. Nashville has a countless number of food trucks that you can try, but these five should move to the top of your bucket list.

1. Bare Naked Bagel

food trucks

Photo by Emma Magid

Although there really is nothing like a New York bagel, Bare Naked comes pretty close.This truck offers everything from your classic bagel and cream cheese to innovative lunch sandwiches like the Greek salad sandwich, a delicious concoction consisting of sun-dried tomatoes, red onions, peppers, olives, feta cheese and spinach. Plus, you can even get a side of skillet potatoes because carbs are awesome.

2. Retro Sno

food trucks

Photo by Emma Magid

Retro sno puts a twist on your regular snow cone. In addition to using pure cane sugar to make their syrups, they add toppings to these shaved ice concoctions. My personal favorites include the whipped cream, sprinkles and fruit when I am feeling super-healthy. If that does not sound amazing in itself, they also offer the epic “stuffed snoball,” which is a melt-in-your mouth delicious layer of ice cream topped with the shaved ice of your choice.

3. Deg Thai

food trucks

Photo by Emma Magid

Deg Thai is the place to hit up when you are in the mood for exotic flavors. This Thai-fusion truck has everything from classic pad-thai to two different kinds of curry. Their “The Signature” sandwich (Curry Beef on Asian flat bread) is a unique option for the adventurous eaters out there.

4. Hoss’ Loaded Burgers

food trucks

Photo by Emma Magid

These are more your average burgers. Hoss’ stuffs their patties with cheese to make them extra savory. In addition, all of the meat is grass-fed and they even offer vegan soy patties. If you could possibly still be hungry after that loaded burger they also sell three different types of fries, not to mention the fried pickles. Basically, I am full just thinking about it.

5. The Grilled Cheeserie

food trucks

Photo by Olivia Benjamin

This food truck is a must-try even if you don’t think you like grilled cheese (which is literally impossible). You can choose from their three specialty melts or you can build the sandwich of your dreams from five different types of cheeses and countless ingredients. They even have avocado for all you basic bitches out there. Their crispy tater tots and tomato soup are absolutely necessary to complete your meal. I most definitely saved the best for last.

Make sure to download the official Nashville Food Truck Association app to get the latest updates on the locations of the truck!