Oh baby, it's cold outside, and you probably can't wait to hold a warm cup of tea and cuddle up in your sheets. If you are tired of regular types of teas, here are some flavors to help you upgrade your game for the long winter ahead. 

1. Mushroom Tea

If you look up the health benefits of mushrooms, the list will be endless. They are a good source of Vitamin D and protein, and they are great for boosting your immune system. Tamim Teas offers a wide variety of mushroom tea blends, such as Shiitake, Reishi, Maitake and many others. Each of them with their own bunch of benefits. 

2. Maple Bacon Tea

Tattle Tea's Maple Bacon Tea could compliment your breakfast's eggs and bacon or you could just sip on it by itself if you are an extreme bacon lover.

3. Wine Teas

The Republic of Tea's Wine teas are an absolute favorite not only amongst wine lovers, but also for people who really appreciate rich-flavored teas. 

Treat yourself to this festive infusion of wine teas, guilt free, as it contains zero calories, no sugar and most importantly no alcohol. 

Now, you have an excuse to drink more wine without being judged.

4. Chilli Kale Matcha

Bluebird Tea Co.'s Chilli Kale Matcha is for those of you who like a little spice in your tea, but are also matcha fans. It's caffeine free, but still boosts your energy like an espresso shot.

5. Ice Cream Matcha

Save the best for last, as they say. Bluebird Tea Co. gives you a chance to enjoy one of your favorite desserts in winter. So enjoy this tub of ice cream, iced or hot, at any time of the year.  

If you are more of a coffee person, maybe your tea lover friend would be impressed by these unique flavors. Trust me, they will appreciate it.