1.  Peanut Butter: 

dorm eating

Courtesy of Maggie Gorman

Such a glorious creation. Peanut butter is full of protein and healthy fats that your body needs; it is the perfect pick-me-up before class, an interview or even a workout. Put it on crackers, celery, apples or, my personal favorite, just a spoon. Try Smart Balance Rich Roast in Creamy.

2. Cereal makes the perfect quick breakfast or snack.

dorm eating

Courtesy of Lawrence Yu

A bowl of cereal will give you instant energy, and there are so many cereal options now that are low in calories!
Try something like Special-K with Red Berries or Kashi Organic Wheat Cereal and your day will always be off to a great start.

3.  Your Favorite Nutrition Bars:

dorm eating

Courtesy of Becky Hughes

Nutrition bars are the perfect midday snack to hold you over for lunch or dinner. They also make the ideal instant breakfast when you are pressed for time. However, you must be careful with which bars you choose since many nutrition bars are loaded with unnecessary sugars. Try KIND’s Chocolate Bar Collection for a sweet and healthy treat.

4.  Multigrain Sliced Bread:

Multigrain Sandwich Bread

Courtesy of Eric Fung

Peanut butter sandwiches are the bomb.com–that’s all I have to say. If you are swamped with work and cannot make it to Leo’s in between classes, just hit up Grab ‘n Go for some fruit, preferably a banana, and bring it to your dorm room. Adding a sliced banana to your PB sandwich creates a yummy and sustainable lunch to keep you going.

5.  Unsweetened Almond Milk:

dorm eating

Photo by Zoe Zaiss

Whether you are enjoying it as an ice cold glass in between classes or in a bowl of Special-K cereal, keeping Almond Milk in your room is a necessity. Almond Milk is a healthier and tastier alternative to milk. Try the Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk in any brand. Delish!