The dreaded finals week is upon us once again. You know what that means, goodbye strict beach bod diet, hello stress eating. After staring blankly at a computer screen for 17 hours straight trying to miraculously learn a semester’s worth of information, coffee, red bull, and 5 hour energy become breakfast, lunch, and dinner while carbs become your new best friend.

Here’s 5 absolutely insane, but oh-so-good, dining hall creations to stuff your stressed self with as a reward for those ungodly long study sessions.

1. “The Paula Deen”

Dining Hall

Photo by Stephanie Nguyen

This sweet and savory masterpiece consists of two cheeseburger patties, topped with crispy potato wedges, all smooshed between a glazed donut. That’s right I said it, a glazed donut as the bun and it’s fantastic. For all you nonbelievers out there, try one of these suckers and I promise you’ll entire into a whole new world of hamburger heaven.

2. “The Elvis 2.0”

Dining Hall

Photo by Stephanie Nguyen

This sandwich transforms Elvis’ iconic peanut butter and banana combo to a whole new level. A thick layer of creamy peanut butter is smeared onto a glazed cinnamon bun, then comes sliced bananas, topped with crispy bacon and drizzled with sweet honey. It’s a sandwich straight from the diabetes gods themselves, but man is it heavenly. Elvis would be proud.

3. “The Breakfast of Champions”

Dining Hall

Photo courtesy of Erin Mcdonald

Anything involving peanut butter and fried dough can be nothing but freakin’ delicious and this #spoonfeed creation is no exception.

This sweet “breakfast” sandwich begins with a perfectly glazed donut and a totally appropriate amount of peanut butter (about half a jar) as the filling. It is then rolled in chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles for that added crunch. Waking up for that morning exam would be totally worth it if this was on the breakfast menu.

4. “The Cookiewich”

Dining Hall

Photo by Stephanie Nguyen

Who doesn’t love an ice cream sandwich? For breakfast, lunch, or dinner, these things are sure to make your day 10 times better. This jacked up version features vanilla ice cream nestled between two giant chocolate chip cookies rolled in a combination of the world’s best sundae toppings: chocolate chips, shredded coconut, Reese’s Pieces, and marshmallows. Hello beautiful.

5.“The CakeCone”

Dining Hall

Photo by Stephanie Nguyen

Can’t decide between an over sized slice of cake cake or a mountain of ice cream with “the works” to eat your sorrows away after that rough Calc final? Look no further, this dining hall creation takes your two favorite desserts and combines them into one fantastic feast.

It starts off with the classic ice cream cone stuffed with chocolate frosted cake, topped with creamy vanilla soft serve ice cream, and sprinkled with chocolate chips, coconut flakes and colorful breakfast cereal. It’s everything you love about chocolate cake and an ice cream sundae in a convenient crunchy cone.

Check out these articles for more decadent dishes to stuff your face with during finals week: