Confessions of a chocoholic: Yes, I'm addicted. I need my daily dose of chocolate. I love dark and white and milk chocolate, whether it is caramel or peanut butter or ganache filled. Since it's practically a health food, I don't feel bad about eating it everyday. However, my wallet hates me for this habit... Fortunately for all of us, I have found cheap chocolates that satisfy my sweet tooth. Say sayonara to spending your entire paycheck at artisan chocolatiers, and head to your local grocery store for your chocolate fix. 

1. Lindt LINDOR truffles

You don't know what "melt-in-you-mouth" truly means until you taste these truffles. What makes these special are the delicate chocolate shell and luscious filling that melt at different temperatures on your tongue. Made by mixing hot liquid chocolate in a process called conching, each truffle creates an unparalleled chocolate experience. With so many flavors ranging from basic white and extra dark to stracciatella and coconut, you are bound to fall in love with these bites of delight. 

2. Ghirardelli chocolate squares

Each individually-wrapped square has a different filling - buttery caramel, refreshing mint, or tangy raspberry complement the rich chocolate. They're great for portion control as a small tasty snack, or for sharing with friends and family. 

#SpoonTip: Put the plain dark chocolate squares on a charcuterie board with cheeses, crackers, fruits, and nuts. Date night done right.

3. Dove chocolate

Smooth, rich, luxurious. These little chocolates are small but mighty - the inside of the wrapper also has cute inspirational messages, making these chocolates the perfect pick-me-up. Once Valentine's Day or the holiday season rolls around, buy a bag or two of seasonally-themed sweets for guests to enjoy.

3. Alter Eco chocolate bars

Not only are these Swiss-made bars dark and delectably smooth, but the company also produces the chocolates with organic cacao beans sourced from South American farms that are restoring the rainforest and empowering local farmers. Come for the exotic flavors (quinoa crunch or salt & malt) and stay for the incredible impact. 

4. Russel Stover assorted chocolate 

No need for Godiva when you have Russell Stover! These chocolate assortments really give you the best bang for your buck - each box comes with a wide variety of chocolates, ranging from fruit-filled to crunchy-coated. The luxurious look of the box and intricate designs on the chocolate make these cheap chocolates seem a whole lot pricier than they are. 

#SpoonTip: Grab a friend, sample a few, and find your favorites while sipping on a similarly cheap-but-delicious red wine.

5. Ferrero Rocher hazelnut chocolates

Who says cheap chocolates can't be wrapped in gold? A whole hazelnut surrounded by hazelnut cream is encased in a thin wafer shell, and then enrobed in milk chocolate and crushed hazelnuts. If you like complex textures and flavors, you'll love these. If you like Nutella, you'll love these. If you're human, you'll love these. Basically complete chocolate heaven.

With these cheap chocolates that taste ah-mazing, it's totally affordable (and acceptable) to incorporate chocolate into your daily diet, for snacks between or dessert after breakfast, lunch, dinner.