Around the holidays, you can almost always count on receiving or giving some sort of sweet treat, usually among the chocolate variety. While there’s no denying the addictive nature of a Snickers or Twix bar, it’s time for you to up your chocolate game. Trader Joe’s is offering an assortment of holiday treats that can easily replace the good ol’ pack of Hershey’s chocolate for a more refined guilty pleasure.

Here is a list of our top 5 chocolate treats to buy from Trader Joe’s:

Extraordinary Bark

Photo by Rosalind Chang

This isn’t just any old holiday bark. This is the mother of all the holiday barks. Covered with chocolate, almonds, peanut butter cups, pretzels, caramel, and popcorn, it makes your hershey’s chocolate bar look downright naked in comparison.

Belgian Flaked Truffles

Photo by Rosalind Chang

With a mix of dark, milk,  and white chocolate, this truffle set offers something for any chocolate lover. Imagine biting into a velvety ball of chocolate goodness that erupts in your mouth with rich chocolate goo. They’re like mini flavor bombs.

Jingle Jangles

Photo by Rosalind Chang

This is perfect if you’re a chocolate covered anything kind of person. With a mix of chocolate covered pretzels, peanut butter cups, candy, and cookies, you’ll be in chocolate overload with just one little handful. 

Taste Test of Caramels

Photo Courtesy of Trader Joe’s

For the more daring chocolate lover, this assortment of dark chocolate covered caramels provides a range of different flavor combos such as Blood Orange Balsamic, Hot Chili, Fig and Honey, and Strawberry Black Pepper.

Chocolate Passport

Photo by Rosalind Chang

If you’re the type that likes your chocolate dark and pure, then this perfect for you. The Chocolate Passport offers eight different chocolate bars made from cocoa beans from around the world. While you may not be taking a trip this winter break, your tastebuds will fly straight to heaven after tasting the chocolate from Ghana, Papua New Guinea, and Venezuela.

For a more detailed description of all the holiday goods Trader Joe’s is offering this year, click here.

Feeling chocolate inspired? Check out these articles to learn everything there is to know about chocolate: