All those weeks of healthy eating and exercise are almost behind you. I know, it’s hard being so good for so long. It’ll all be worth it when you get that ideal bikini pic on the beach. You deserve to treat yo’self after all that torture. You deserve a pizza (or two). You deserve an ice cream sandwich. Hell, you deserve all the fried, sweet, goodness that you can get.

Looking for a nice, big breakfast? Find options here. Just feeling a side today? Thats okay, check out what could be in your future here. Whether you’re feeling something sweet or savory, we’ve got the food for you. 32 options… who’s stopping you from trying them all?

Breakfast

1. Brunch Burgers

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @infatuation on Instagram

A fried egg makes everything 10x better, I swear. So why not put it on a burger? It’s the perfect addition and you really can’t go wrong. Next time you’re making burgers at home, why don’t you throw a fried egg on top? Spice things up a little.

2. Pancakes

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @food_ilysm on Instagram

Any breakfast item that could be considered a dessert are always a yes in my book. First, pancakes are easy to make (either with Bisquick or your own fancy mix of ingredients). Second, they’re totally customizable. Pile them high with any toppings you want. Do it.

3. Bagels

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @spoonuniversity on Instagram

Yummy, full of carbs, and you can make them yourself. Have them for breakfast with cream cheese or as an egg sandwich. You can also fill them with lunch sandwich toppings. You really can’t go wrong. Who said carbs were the enemy?

4. Waffles

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @dcfoodporn on Instagram

Pile them high with all sorts of toppings. It’s time to get creative, people. Breakfast doesn’t have to be boring and it doesn’t have to be bland either. Add a little sweetness to it. Sometimes just syrup isn’t enough.

5. Donuts

Spring Break

Donut shops are everywhere, anyway, so you should really take advantage. They aren’t expensive and they taste damn good. Load up with a box of donuts. Share them with your friends… but make sure to eat a lot for yourself; you survived Spring Break.

6. French Toast

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @nycdining on Instagram

So many opportunities for a dank french toast. Top it, stuff it, fry it… You name it, it can be done. Feeling like some fruit? Add some fruit on top of there. Feeling something sweeter like a dessert? Chocolate and peanut butter are allowed. There are no limits.

Dessert

7. Slutty Brownies

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @lipstickandcake on Instagram

I can’t believe there was ever a time where I didn’t know about slutty brownies. They’re so simple to make and are the perfect combination of two classics: cookies and brownies. If you’re a big sweets person, slutty brownies are definitely for you.

8. Ice Cream Sandwiches

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @themilkshop_la on Instagram

There’s nothing better than biting into a warm cookie sandwich full of cold, sweet ice cream. These are perfect for hot, summer afternoons or an after dinner treat. They’re easy to make at home and are beginning to pop up in stores all over. You can’t miss em’.

9. Churros

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @tnf.nyc on Instagram

For all you guys who went to Cabo, grab a churro to make it feel like you never left. These deep fried sticks are covered in cinnamon and sugar. There’s nothing quite like a sweet, portable snack. Oh, plus you can fill them. Now who wouldn’t want that?

10. Deep Fried Oreos

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @toms_big_eats on Instagram

You don’t have to wait until the Texas State Fair to try these babies. If you’re feeling adventurous, these aren’t too hard to make in your own kitchen. Fry some up for yourself and see what you think. Hey, you could even test out the different Oreo flavors.

11. Cupcakes

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @foodie_favorites on Instagram

Whether it’s Sprinkles Cupcakes or a local cupcake bakery, you deserve this handheld piece of heaven. You really can’t go wrong with the cake and icing combo. Plus, it’s a smaller portion than cake so you’re actually being sort of healthy. Think about it.

12. S’mores

Spring Break

S’mores don’t have to be a summer staple anymore. If you want s’mores, goddammit, go get yourself a s’more. All you need are marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate, and a heat source. Not too hard. You have no excuses.

13. Dessert Pizza

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @eatingthebigd on Instagram

Why not? It’s like a savory pizza but better (and a dessert). You get all the pros of a slice of pizza, plus the added sweetness. Whoever invented this was a genius, I’m telling you. Have a couple slices, no one’s counting.

14. Shaved Ice

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @wailuashaveice on Instagram

It’s almost summer time. Start snow cone season early, cuz why not? It’s the perfect refresher after a long day. Plus the fruity flavors are to die for. Grab a cup, ice, and some flavoring and you’re ready to go. Also, add booze for a good time.

15. Ice Cream

Spring Break

Grab a tub and go (or make it yourself), it’s okay, you won’t be judged. Every spoonful is just as amazing as the first. Throw it in a bowl or a cone, either way it’s going to be delicious. It’s the ultimate dessert staple so you really should eat some.

16. Caramel Apples

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @visitcalifornia on Instagram

Take it back to the good ole’ days when these were a regular after-school snack. The smooth, rich caramel covering tastes great paired with the tang of a green apple. Throw it on a stick and you’ve got yourself a snack on the go.

17. Lava Cake

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @foodiewoogie on Instagram

You can’t resist this chocolate-y goodness. Sure, you can attempt to make these at home but they just taste so much better at a restaurant, don’t you think? There’s nothing like chocolate on chocolate, in my opinion. It’s too good to pass up.

18. Milkshakes

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @nycfoodgals on Instagram

Dessert in a glass, yes please. You don’t always have to make your own milkshakes. Restaurants are becoming much more creative with their shakes. Adding all sorts of toppings and putting different flavors together. Who knows what’s next.

19. Cookies

Spring Break

Warm cookies fresh out of the oven will never cease to excite me. There are so many kinds to try. Make them at home, make them at your friends home, eat the store bought ones, or go to a bakery. Regardless, they’re going to taste amazing.

Savory

20. Pasta

Spring Break

Let’s face it, pasta is always the right choice. Whether you’re feeling a snack or a meal, pasta is an easy go-to food. Pop it in some boiling water, get some toppings together and voila. You’re practically a gourmet chef.

21. Pizza

Spring Break

I know it’s been so hard holding back the urge to order late night delivery ‘za. Now is the time to make up for it. You can order a large or you could make one yourself. Experiment with toppings. There’s nothing stopping you.

22. Burritos

Spring Break

Staying away from Chipotle until Spring Break was the hardest thing I’ve ever done and I know a lot of you feel the same way. Burritos and burrito bowls are the perfect meal. With so many combinations to choose from, there’s no telling what you’ll come up with.

23. Fried Chicken

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @seraphizm on Instagram

Who could say no? Biting into a nice piece of fried chicken after a long day is enough to cheer anyone up. Head over to KFC and grab a bucket or make it for yourself, it’s not too hard. Regardless, you’re gonna get some fried chicken, okay?

24. Mac N’ Cheese

Spring Break

How can you stay away from something that looks this good? Kraft mac n cheese is a thing of the past (but it’s still good). However, gourmet mac n cheese is popping  up all over the place. With breadcrumbs, multiple cheeses, you name it. You won’t be sorry.

25. Nachos

Spring Break

No questions asked, this is what you need to make for yourself when you get back. It’s totally simple. Just grab the Tostitos, pile on the cheese, and stick it in the microwave. Eat it with salsa, sour cream, guacamole and you’ve got yourself a nice little snack.

26. Grilled Cheese

Spring Break

Just look at that picture. Now, if you can say no to a grilled cheese after seeing that then there is something majorly wrong. Grilled cheeses are a classic. Doesn’t it just take you back to childhood? Well, now you never have to grow up. Make yourself one today.

Sides

27. Tater Tots

Spring Break

Told you, fried eggs are always a good call. Who knew that there were so many possible tater tot toppings? You can add cheese, chili, fried eggs, basically whatever you want. If there are tots on the menu, you bet I’m gonna order them. They’re too hard to resist.

28. Cheese Fries

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @feedyoursoull on Instagram

You could eat these forever and never get tired. The taste of melted cheese and french fry seasoning is something that I crave all the time. Great for sharing but who has time for that? Get a whole order for yourself, you know you want to.

29. Garlic Knots

Spring Break

If only I could have these right now. Bread, butter, garlic-y goodness. Sign me up. Another added bonus, these knots are bite sized and perfect to eat before or during every meal. You’ll be licking your fingers after eating these bad boys.

30. Animal Fries

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of @somethingaboutmacros on Instagram

I mean, come on. In N Out animal fries are a classic. They’re the perfect drunchie but who says you can’t eat them sober too? There’s no shame in that. All that cheese and special animal toppings are too good to pass up.

31. Pull Apart Bread

Spring Break

So. Much. Cheese. And bread. These two ingredients are never a bad thing. Bread is your friend. And eating this pull apart bread is entertaining. Watch the strands of melted cheese stretch as you grab the perfect bite.

32. Mozzarella Sticks

Spring Break

You’re never too old for some mozzarella sticks, lemme tell ya. They’re the perfect bite of savory, cheesy goodness. Dip it in some marinara sauce and you’ve got a combination that’ll leave you wanting more.

Enjoy, friends.

Spring Break

Photo courtesy of workaholicsquotes.tumblr.com