Spoon University at Lafayette College is looking for a new batch of members to add some excitement to our team. So why should you consider applying?

1. We love food as much as you do.

Lafayette

Photo by Maya Detwiller

Spoon is first and foremost about one thing: food. We create articles that tackle this broad subject from every angle. From quizzes  to restaurant reviews to drinking games, we’ve got ya covered.

We’re always looking for more creative input so if you think we’re lacking something then go ahead, apply and tell us what we’re missing.

2. Spoon looks great on your resume.

Lafayette

Photo by Jess Lewy

Of course this isn’t the only reason we all do this, but it sure is an added perk. What other club is gonna give you valuable writing and marketing experience while also allowing you to follow your passions? That’s right: none.

If you want to go into journalism or marketing or anything to do with food then joining Spoon is a no brainer. You’ll be well on your way to becoming a big cheese.

3. The people are the best.

Making lasting friendships can be tough, but with Spoon you’re automatically tossed into a supportive community of people who share a common interest in food. Spoon is a great way to expand your horizons and meet your new BFFs.

So what are you waiting for? Head on over to our simple application  before October 20th and get started. We promise you won’t regret it.