UCF has hundreds of clubs that you may not know about, and it can be annoying to try and figure out which club you could be interested in. If you’re anything like me, it can seem a bit overwhelming to try and find new clubs to join to help yourself stand out. Don’t worry; I’ve done some of the hard work for you this time. Check out these three food-related clubs you might want to join.

Chocolate Club

clubs

Photo Courtesy of Lucia Perasso

First established in 2003, this club set out to try and learn more about the history, chemistry, and flavors of chocolate from around the world. It’s a known fact that chocolate has been around for ages and this club wanted to try to figure out just how chocolate came to be.

These students also thought it would be a great idea to explore the business aspects of chocolate, as well as its position within our current society. Can you imagine how amazing it would be to invest in some chocolate stock?

Wine Club

clubs

GIF Courtesy of giphy.com

If you’re an avid wine drinker, this one’s for you. This club is designed to teach it’s members about the world of wines. There will be discussions on each of the major wine producing countries and the process of making wine.

After you discuss the different wines, you get the opportunity to taste them. Representative wines are brought in and the club members get to taste wine like pros.

Culinary Club (Rosen Campus)

clubs

Photo Courtesy of the Culinary Club at Rosen College

If you want to become a professional in the food world, you should be joining this club. Although this club is located at UCF’s Rosen campus, you can get just as involved as with any other club offered. This club will teach you basic knowledge about the culinary world, the food service industry, and a variety of cultures and tradition.

As a bonus, this club will provide it’s members with opportunities for students to network with each other and leading professionals in the culinary field. Who knows? Maybe the next time people see your name it’ll be because you’re cooking on the Food Network.