It's no coincidence that almost everyone on the Internet has fallen in love with memes. Whether they're wildly mind-blowing or make completely no sense, they keep us laughing out loud for hours (probably because there's always a new variation of one showing up on our social media feeds).

In fact, 2017 is turning out to be a great year for memes, and it's only February! Not only are they hilarious—Salt Bae, ahem—but a lot of them are related to food, which, when you think about it, makes them a million times better.

With that said, I've taken the liberty of pairing this year's most popular memes (thus far) with some of the trendiest baked goods. (And yes—it's totally okay to comment that you're craving one of these on your BFF's latest meme repost.)

1. Salt Bae: Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies

To be honest, I never thought that adding seasoning to meat could be an art, but that was before I witnessed Turkish chef Nusret Gökce on my Instagram feed. Better known across the Internet as Salt Bae, Gökce astonishes us all—including celebs like Leo DiCaprio—with his on-point salt-sprinkling skills, and presents us with the perfect visual response for telling someone they're being extra.

More than that, you can even channel your inner Salt Bae by making some of these ridiculously-good chocolate chip cookies. Just grab a pinch of sea salt, bend your elbow, and shower that seasoning over this baked good with flair.

sweet
Erin Grady

2. Roll Safe: Dark Chocolate Pistachio Cookies

If you've been active on social media lately, then you definitely have come across this guy tapping a finger to his head. Roll Safe, a character from British filmmaker and actor Kayode Ewumi's Hood Documentary, is thinking what's the easiest way for him to avoid his problems. Who would have thought he'd end up sharing his knowledge on doing so (or not doing so) with everyone across the world wide web.

However, if you make some of these dark chocolate pistachio cookies, you won't need Roll Safe to think for you so much anymore, since the dark chocolate and nuts in them will be working to boost your brainpower.

oatmeal, cookie, chocolate
Brittany Arnett

3. Cash Me Ousside, Howbow Dah?: Red Velvet Oreo Cupcakes

After an appearance on Dr. Phil, teenager Danielle Bregoli has been making rounds on the Internet with this infamous phrase, meaning she'll go outside to sort out her issues with someone by whatever means necessary.

Though, if we're being candid, the best way to make amends with anybody is through baked goods—specifically these red velvet Oreo cupcakes, which were born to be a crowd-pleaser.  

candy, sweet, red velvet cake, chocolate, cream, cake
Zoe Zaiss