Marijuana, Mary Jane, Weed, Ganja or whatever we crazy kids call it these days – it’s everywhere, and it’s fantastic. Just kidding, Mom. But it is pretty cool how it has been incorporated in the culinary scene. Marijuana has been legalized for medical use in 23 states and for recreational use in four. Edibles have become increasingly popular in the industry and can be made into almost anything.

For those who are not familiar, THC is the mind-altering substance in marijuana, and the key ingredient that gets you high. It’s fat-soluble, so chefs can turn the bud into a green flour, mix it with butter and boom, “cannabutter” is created. The same thing can be done with oils. The possibilities are endless after that. I narrowed it down to some of the popular cannabis creations that are being sold at dispensaries and online, already made just for you. Talk about munchies.

1. Cannabis Crispy Treats

edibles

Photo courtesy of mjholistics.org

Varieties include rice krispies, fruity pebbles, and cocoa pebbles.

2. Cotton Candy

edibles

Photo courtesy of kandykare.com

A little twist on your classic carnival candy.

3. Punch

edibles

Photo courtesy of weedlist.com

For the hot summer daze, am I right?

4. Beer

edibles

Photo courtesy of sociedelic.com

They were serious when they said Bud Light. Just kidding, Bud Light does not make cannabis infused beer…yet. But the Colorado-based Dad and Dudes Breweria experimented and crafted a cannabis-infused beer, Sativa IPA and Indica Double IPA. However, they won’t get you high. The law still prohibits it.

5. Peanut Butter and Jelly

edibles

Photo courtesy of @FlyNHighTreats on Instagram

Or as they call it, “peanut budder” If pot peanuts are a thing (they are), why not make our fave nut butter too? FlyNHighTreats also has a whole variety of jams and jellies if you want to get fancy with your classic PB & J.

6.  Ice Cream

edibles

Photo courtesy of cannabisreports.com

Ben and Jerry’s said they would support a weed-infused version of their ice cream…just sayin’. But until then, you can find many infused versions of your favorite frozen dessert.

7. K-cups

edibles

Photo courtesy of houseofjane.com

Whether you drink coffee or tea, if you want to change up your morning pick-me up, C-Cups are sold over at Jane’s Brew. “C” as in cannabis, in case you were wondering.

8. Stroopwafel

edibles

Photo courtesy of 91life.stickyguide.com

Our favorite Dutch sweet with a little extra somethin’ somethin’.

9. Popsicles

edibles

Photo courtesy of @flynhightreats on Instagram

Otter, I mean, “Shatter Pops” for when it’s hot and you want to chill. I dig it.

10. Brownies

edibles

Photo courtesy of ocweedreview.com

Yea no surprise here, but the classic pot brownies continue to be top sellers.

11. Crème Brûlée

edibles

Photo courtesy of lickmyspoon.com

Now we’re getting fancy.

12. Any Gummy Candy You Can Possibly Imagine

edibles

Photo courtesy of hgmedicinal.com

“A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down.” Mary Poppins said it, not me.

13. Pizza

edibles

Photo courtesy of greentaag.com

Handmade pizzas from Stoned Oven. Take your late-night pizza to another level.

14. Baklava

edibles

Photo courtesy of westoword.com

I’m not sure how Yiayia would feel about this one.

15. Glazed Pecans

edibles

Photo courtesy of auntiedolores.com

Glaze it, don’t blaze it. Auntie Dolores carries all kinds of gourmet snacks with vegan, paleo, gluten free, non-GMO, sugar free, and low glycemic options.

16. Beef Jerky

edibles

Photo courtesy of foodbeast.com

Always good to get your protein in.

17. Condiments

edibles

Photo courtesy of @hollyweed.la on Instagram

Balsamic Vinaigrette, Ketchup, BBQ Sauce, Sriracha, Ranch, Teriyaki sauce…

18. Chips

edibles

Photo courtesy of @lolediblespotchips on Instagram

Snack time, anyone? They’ve got all the classic chip varieties, now even more irresistible than before. This might be the smartest (and most dangerous) of all the edibles on this list.

19. Cereal

edibles

Photo courtesy of Anonymous

Your favorite cereals are now tainted… or made infinitely better. Either way, maybe don’t eat an entire box of this in one sitting.

20. Fruit and Nut Granola

edibles

Photo courtesy of hecannabist.co

For the health-nuts out there, Healthy High granola is made with 260 mg of THC infused organic coconut oil per serving.

21. Dog Treats

edibles

Photo courtesy of treatibles.com

You probably shouldn’t consume these, unless you’re into that, but your dog sure can. The treats from Treatibles (treat + edibles, get it?) contain 2.5 mg of CBD per treat that apparently keep your pet more at ease.

22. Vodka

edibles

Photo courtesy of international-highlife.com

If you’re looking for something stronger than the beer, this drink also has the taste of cannabis without the psychoactive effects. It is full of cannabinoids, AKA antioxidant health benefits as you get classily intoxicated.

23. “Nutella”

edibles

Photo courtesy of metro.co.uk

A Canada-based company has answered your prayers and brought you “Chrontella,” a chocolate, hazelnutty spread very similar to Nutella, but with 300mg of cannabis.

24. Macarons

edibles

Photo courtesy of prote.in

Madame Munchie would like to share her macarons with you. Flavors include hazelnut mocha, pistachio, chocolate banana, citrus almond, and Grilled PB&J. Each macaron has a slightly lower content than most edibles with 20mg of THC, so it’s safe to eat more than one.

25. Cookie Butter

edibles

Photo courtesy of vonbarenfarms.com

The oh-so-famous cookie spread you love has joined the edibles crew. If you are unfamiliar with this, please at least try the cannabis-free one, like the Trader Joe’s version.

26. Nutty Buddies

edibles

“Nutty buddies” take on the familiar muddy buddies or puppy chow, another childhood fave.

Tempted to dabble? I kid, I kid. I am not here to promote drug usage, but you have to admit that there are some pretty creative edibles out there. If you want to wake and bake yourself (pun intended), you can find plenty of recipes to try over at HERB, formerly known as “The Stoner’s Cookbook.” Happy baking!