We all know that holiday shopping can be extremely stressful, especially when you can’t decide what to give. Finding the perfect gift is hard, but we’re here to help. Here’s a little cheat sheet when it comes to presents for our favorite food-lovers.

From wine bottle glasses to bacon soap, we’ve got you covered.

1. Williams-Sonoma Classic Hot Chocolate

Gifts

Photo courtesy of Williams-Sonoma

Inspired by the hot chocolate served in Parisian cafés, this rich-tasting treat, made from premium chocolate, is the perfect gift for the cold weather. With 12 oz. per single container, you can make 8 cups of delicious hot chocolate. This gift can be bought at Williams – Sonoma for $19.95.

2. Dip Clip Bowl

Gifts

Photo courtesy of stuffyoushouldhave.com

Don’t you hate when your salsa gets all over your chips before you actually want them to mix? Me too. Perpetual Kid has the answer to all your problems with their new item, The Dip Clip Bowl. This item comes in green, orange, and white, and is sold at a price of $11.99. Keep this steal in mind when looking at gifts for your foodie friends.

3. Wine Bottle Glass

Gifts

Photo courtesy of Francesas.com

Is it a bottle? Is it a glass? Lucky for you, it’s both. The Wine Bottle Glass is the perfect present for wine-lovers, allowing them to drink a whole bottle of wine, in “one glass.” Priced at $22, this gift can be found at Francesca’s.

4. Ugly Sweater Cookie Kit

Gifts

Photo courtesy of firebox.com

If you can’t wear it, eat it. This Ugly Sweater Cookie Kit from In the Mix is currently being sold on Amazon for $14.99, and includes sugar cookie mix, vanilla frosting mix, candy cane candies, heart sprinkles, snowflake sprinkles, grande nonpareils, red and green food coloring, and a sweater-shaped cookie cutter. Snatch it up while they’re still in stock.

5. Sunnyside Egg Shaper

Gifts

Photo courtesy of firebox.com

Did someone say breakfast in bed? This super simple gift is not only very cheap ($3.00 on Amazon), but it’s nonstick and made of silicon. The Sunnyside Egg Shaper is from Firebox, and is definitely in the forecast for this holiday season.

6. Plum & Bow Elephant Tea Mug

Gifts

Photo courtesy of urbanoutfitters.com

This might actually be the cutest tea mug ever. It’s gray and shaped like an elephant, with a small compartment to hold your tea bag after you’re done brewing. For only $16, you can find this mug at Urban Outfitters and it’s dishwasher safe.

7. Bacon Soap

Gifts

Photo courtesy of outlawtradingco.com

This holiday season, you should definitely pick up some bacon soap for bae. From Outlaw Trading Company, for only $14, this gift is entirely vegan. Even though the meat itself is so holy it can’t be consumed in some religions, this product is made for everyone. Not pigs were harmed in the making of this soap.

8. Foodie Fight Game

Gifts

Photo courtesy of uncommongoods.com

If you know anyone with a competitive appetite, this is the perfect gift for them. Priced at $23 from Uncommon Goods, with over 1,000 trivia questions on topics such as culinary science or celebrity chefs, Foodie Fight Trivia Game is the new and improved version of the cafeteria food fight.

9. Peppermint Candy Cane Spoons

Gifts

Photo courtesy of thegreenhead.com

Whether you’re scooping up some ice cream, or stirring some hot chocolate, these Peppermint Candy Cane Spoons are the way to go. Amazon sells them at a price of $13.95 for a dozen. Not only are they a super festive treat, but they’re the perfect alternative to a boring old metal spoon.

10. S’more to Love S’more Maker

Gifts

Photo courtesy of Amazon

We all know s’mores can be some of the best Summer treats, but when it’s snowing outside, it’s highly unlikely we are going to have a bonfire on the back porch. However, with the S’more to Love S’mores Maker, you can make perfect s’mores almost anywhere. Amazon sells this item for $24, and it’s a total catch. It’ll totally have you wanting s’more.

11. TEATANIC Titanic Tea Infuser

TTAN_1

From Fred & Friends, The Teatanic Tea Infuser  is an adorable little spin on a memorable event. Your tea infuser sinks into the water to brew some fresh, and delicious, tea. On Amazon, this product can be bought for $9.34, and comes in various other versions such as the Manatea, Deep Tea Diver, Octeapus, or the Strong Brew Sword. It’s the perfect gift for all of the tea-lovers out there.

12. Corkcicle Air

Gifts

Photo courtesy of regalador.com

For anyone who loves wine, this is 100% the perfect gift. All you have to do is put the Corkcicle Air in the freezer for only 90 minutes, and then insert it into your room temperature bottle of wine. This new and advanced version of the original Corkcicle allows you to pour the wine while inserted, and lets in only the perfect amount of oxygen, to bring out the wine’s flavor. This gift can be found at Crate & Barrel for $24.95.

13. William-Sonoma Peppermint Bark Bites

Gifts

Photo courtesy of Williams-Sonoma

The search for the best peppermint bark is over. William-Sonoma definitely wins the race for this one with the perfect blend of chocolate, pure peppermint oil, and handmade peppermint candy. Four individually wrapped bars, for only $12.59, are the perfect gift for your mint and chocolate-loving friends and fam.

14. Mason Jar Shot Glasses

Gifts

Photo courtesy of firebox.com

Urban Outfitters is officially providing the trendiest way to take shots. Four Mason Jar Shot Glasses for $10.00, that are made of glass and are hand-washable. This hipster gift is a great addition to the kitchen or bar.

15. 6 pc. Limited Edition Holiday Chocolate Truffles Gift Box

Gifts

Photo courtesy of Godiva

This Limited Edition Holiday Chocolate Truffles Gift Box really is proof that wonderful things come in small packages. With seasonal flavors such as gingerbread and cranberry, this sweet surprise from Godiva ($16) is the perfect little gift for teachers or co-workers. This festive green box is definitely something I wouldn’t mind seeing under my tree this year.

16. Foodie Dice

Gifts

Photo courtesy of uncommongoods.com

Can’t decide what to make for dinner? I’m sure we’ve all been there. Uncommon Goods sells these Foodie Dice for $24 to inspire your inner chef with some seasonally dinner ideas. Simply roll ’em, and see what’s cooking.

17. Pocket Utensil Set

Gifts

Photo courtesy of uncommongoods.com

If you’ve ever forgotten a spoon or fork, or even dropped yours on the floor while eating, then you know exactly why the Pocket Utensil Set is the perfect gift. From Uncommon Goods, you can have your own portable utensil set, for only $16.00. If I never have to eat with my fingers again, I’m sold.

18. Christmas Tree Ugly Sweater Bottle Sleeve

61PrS23zeYL._SL1200_

Forget ugly, this wine bottle decor is adorable. What better way to give a wine bottle in the festive season, than dressed in this Christmas Tree Ugly Sweater Bottle Sleeve from Amazon for $18.99 for one green and one red sleeve! And to make it even better, it’s part of Amazon Prime. Wine itself already gets me excited, imagine your bottle all decorated for the holidays.

19. Elemental, My Dear Shaker Set

Gifts

Photo courtesy of modcloth.com

If you like Breaking Bad, you’ll absolutely LOVE these salt and pepper shakers. Just like Walter White, you can cook from your beakers, except you’ll be doing it in a kitchen… Legally. For $17.99 at Modcloth, these two shakers are the perfect gift for any kitchen geeks.

20. BRAIN FREEZE Ice Tray

Gifts

Photo courtesy of coroflot.com

fun brain freeze? Fred & Friends puts a super cute spin on the concept of a brain freeze with this ice cube mold for only $4.34. Brains floating around in my water? Seems cool enough to me.

21. Pancake Pen

Gifts

Photo courtesy of tovolo.com

If you’ve ever tried making perfectly round pancakes, you know exactly why this Pancake Pen is necessary. Beyond the circles, this product encourages users to venture outside of the box, and create fun shapes, or spell out words. This gift from Stonewall Kitchen, for only $12.95, is perfect for your breakfast-loving besties.

22. Bear Hands Oven Mitts

Gifts

Photo courtesy of houzz.com

These are the perfect gift for the foodie who also happens to be an animal lover. From Houzz, these $15 Bear Hands Oven Mitts are definitely something to get your paws on.

23. Mrs. Claus Hostess Apron in Red

Gifts

Photo courtesy of bedbathandbeyond.com

Not only can your gift recipient cook for the holidays, but they can dress the part while they do so. This adorable Mrs. Claus Hostess Apron is from Bed Bath & Beyond, for $19.99. Super festive, and super cute.

24. Grilled Pizza Cone Set

Gifts

Photo courtesy of Amazon.com

Forget fitness, more like fit’ness entire pizza cone in my mouth. This is definitely the best gift for that pizza-lover friend of yours. Pizza Cones can be made on either the grill or in the oven, and can be found on Amazon for $14.99.

Gifts

Exactly.

25. Unzipped Glass Bag

Gifts

Photo courtesy of Fred & Friends

Not only is this container from Fred & Friends SUPER cute, but it’s also a creative take on a much simpler product. The handblown glass is dishwasher-safe, durable, and is sold on Amazon for $13.97. Whether this bowl is for candy or the family goldfish, it’s a perfect countertop decoration.

Gifts

Any of these gifts are perfect for your foodie friends and family, so perfect that you may even find yourself picking up a few of these items for yourself… But shh, don’t worry, I won’t tell Santa.