Celebrities. They can do it all. Whether they act, sing, dance, skate, throw, dunk, golf, or create, celebrities are great. They can even add the title of restaurant owner to their long list of skills and accomplishments. Here’s a list of my favorite celebrity owned restaurants you probably didn’t know about:

1. Donnie, Paul & Mark Wahlberg – Wahlburgers

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of hubchow.com

Okay, so this one may be obvious if you watch A&E’s show Wahlburgers. If you don’t that’s fine too. Opened in 2011, Wahlburgers have some attractive owners and some even more attractive burgers. With locations all over the country, the Wahlberg family wants to feed your family.

2. Lisa Vanderpump – SUR Restaurant

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of surrestaurant.com

You’ve watched her on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, on Vanderpump Rules, and even on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars and now you can visit one of her restaurants and eat Lisa Vanderpump’s food! SUR Restaurant is the restaurant featured on the Bravo! show Vanderpump Rules. It features upscale cuisine with chic decor. Lisa also owns several other restaurants, including PUMP and Villa Blanca.

3. Ryan Gosling – Tagine

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of taginebeverlyhills.com

“Hey Girl! Come to my restaurant, you know you want to.” So that’s probably not what Ryan Gosling would actually say to you, but regardless, you should definitely still check out Tagine, located in Beverly Hills serving rocking Moroccan cuisine.

4. Susan Sarandon – SPiN

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of wearespin.com

SPiN is not your average restaurant. A better definition would be a ping pong social club that serves food. With locations in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Toronto, and San Francisco, Susan Sarandon created possibly the coolest place ever to eat and play with food!

5. Justin Timberlake – Southern Hospitality

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of Ryan Dearth on flickr.com

Justin is definitely bringing barbecue back in his Memphis-style BBQ restaurant and bar, Southern Hospitality. Although located in New York, Southern Hospitality definitely serves authentic, well, southern hospitality.

6. Jon Bon Jovi – Soul Kitchen

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of JBJ Soul Kitchen on Flickr.com

“I’ll be there for you” to tell you to go check out Bon Jovi’s restaurant, Soul Kitchen. At this community restaurant, your healthy, organic, and locally grown food is made a little differently. The meals have no prices, and you can either make a cash-only donation or volunteer to help. Whenever you are in Red Bank, New Jersey, definitely stop and check this place out!

7. Tony Hawk – Market Restaurant and Bar

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of bravotv.com

Skate your way to Del Mar and the Market Restaurant and Bar owned by Tony Hawk. Chef Carl Schroeder brings a sensational selection of dishes made with the best, fresh, locally grown, hand-selected ingredients.

8. Robert De Niro – Locanda Verde

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of Robyn Lee on Flickr.com

Opened in 2009, Locanda Verde serves rustic Italian cuisine in the heart of Tribeca. Additionally, De Niro owns Nobu, the world’s most recognized Japanese restaurant, and Tribeca Grill, a buzzing New American restaurant.

9. Gavin DeGraw – The National Underground

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of guestofaguest.com

One Tree Hill fans will probably best know Gavin DeGraw for his song “I Don’t Want To Be.” In addition to being the introduction for a teen’s favorite binge-worthy show, Gavin DeGraw also owns The National Underground, a club and restaurant that serves traditional American cuisine as well as live music performances.

10. Heath Ledger – Five Leaves

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of thebestofgreenpoint.com

Five Leaves is a chill atmosphere, that was previously owned by the late and great Heath Ledger. Serving New American cuisine with an Australian twist, I’m not joking when I say you give this Greenpoint restaurant a visit.

11. Jay-Z – The 40/40 Club

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of Brett Casper on Flickr.com

Jay-Z has 99 Problems and not one of them includes his sports bar and restaurant, The 40/40 Club. Opened in 2003, this New York hot-spot serves 1st Base Appetizers, 2nd Base Sliders, 3rd Base Main Courses, the Field Of Greens (Salads), my personal favorite The Home Run (Desserts), and many more.

12. Eva Longoria – Beso Restaurant

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of Eric Chet on Flickr.com

Located in Hollywood, Beso is a Pan-Latin and steakhouse that has a lush and fabulous atmosphere capable only by America’s favorite “Desperate Housewife,” Eva Longoria.

13.  Brett Favre – Brett Favre’s Steakhouse

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of brettfavresteakhouse.com

I bet you’d never guess this steakhouse located in Green Bay, Wisconsin is owned by Hall of Fame Quarterback, Brett Favre. Brett Favre’s Steakhouse was opened in 2003 and features an array of American food and steaks.

14. Arnold Palmer – Arnold Palmer’s Restaurant

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of Polly Peak on Flickr.com

Located in La Quinta, California, this classic steakhouse owned by everyone’s favorite drink and golfer, Arnold Palmer. As expected, Arnold Palmer’s Restaurant does indeed have their own practice putting green. It’s a hole in one!

15. Toby Keith – Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of Amy Alethela Cahill on Flickr.com

Just like the attitude they have in the south, everything in Toby Keith’s I Love this Bar & Grill is bigger. With locations all across the country, come enjoy some classic American grub.

16. Jimmy Buffett – Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of Emerald Grande at Harborwalk Village on Flickr.com

Want to take a trip to paradise, but don’t have the money to take an actual vacation? Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville has you covered. There are locations all across the country that cover any kind of food you could ever want.

17. Michael Jordan – Michael Jordan’s Steakhouse

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of Ryan Beale on Flickr.com

Specializing in steak, Michael Jordan’s Steakhouse located in New York is one slam dunk. Don’t live in the Big Apple? There’s no need to travel, with locations in Chicago, Connecticut, and many more, there’s no reason to pass this restaurant up.

18. Mike Ditka – Ditka’s

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of Marlanne Thompson on Flickr.com

‘Da Coach’ will definitely be giving you a lesson in food. Serving an array of American cuisine, Ditka’s has several locations across the country. You’ll be kicking and screaming to visit this restaurant.

19. Ted Turner – Ted’s Montana Grill

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of Mike Haney on Flickr.com

As the founder of Cable News Network (CNN), Ted Turner is in tune with the latest news on all things food. Ted’s Montana Grill, opened in 2002, is a chain restaurant specializing in bison.

20. Gladys Knight and Ron Winans – Gladys Knight’s Chicken and Waffles

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo by YY on Flickr.com

Who doesn’t love some good old fashioned comfort food? That’s what the “Empress of Soul” will serve at her restaurant, Gladys Knight’s Chicken and Waffles, with three locations throughout Georgia.

21. Giuliana & Bill Rancic – RPM Restaurants

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of Gayot on Flickr.com

Giuliana and Bill accomplish in creating a sleek atmosphere to serve Italian, steaks, and seafood. RPM Restaurants is comprised of RPM Italian- Chicago, RPM Italian- Washington D.C., and RPM Steak- Chicago.

22. Hugh Jackman – Laughing Man Coffee and Tea

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of establishednyc.com

Hunky Hugh partnered with David Steingard to bring their customers a trendy way to get fresh and delicious coffee. The best part about The Laughing Man Coffee and Tea is the fact that all of the profits that Hugh makes, he donates to the Laughing Man Foundation, which is a community focused efforts to educate and promote entrepreneurship, sustainability, and philanthropy.

23. Zach Braff – Mermaid Oyster Bar

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of Dan Fruhauf

“Scrubs” actor, Zach Braff opened Mermaid Oyster Bar in 2009. Specializing in oysters and seafood, this quirky restaurant brings a little piece of Cape Cod to New York City.

24. Sammy Hagar – Cabo Wabo

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of Cabo Party Nights on Flickr.com

Sammy Hagar is best known for rocking as the lead man in Van Halen. What people don’t know is that he opened Cabo Wabo in 1990, that mostly features a Tex-Mex cuisine.

25. Lady Gaga – Joanne Trattoria

Celebrity Owned Restaurants

Photo courtesy of Michele Araujo on Flickr.com

Opened in 2012, this home-style Italian eatery located in New York and owned by Mother Monster is one worthy of “Applause.” Want it delivered? Don’t fret, just “Telephone” Joanne Trattoria and “Just Dance” until it arrives at your door.