There are quite a few reasons why muffins are better than cupcakes.
I know it’s a bold statement, but muffins are the perfect portable snack, breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert. Meanwhile, cupcakes are stuck in the dessert section. Here are some recipes to try in case you doubt us.
Just don’t do this…
1. Nutella-Stuffed Doughnut Muffins
2. Banana Blender Muffins with Peanut Butter Crumb Topping
All you need is a blender, 5 ingredients, and this recipe to make these beauties.
3. Muffin Tops That Won’t Give You A Muffin Top
Everyone knows that the best part of the muffin is, in fact, the top. Have your muffin and eat it too. Here’s how.
4. Three-Ingredient Boozy Brunch Muffins
The name says it all. Three ingredients and boozy? Count me in for these bad boys. Get the recipe here.
5. Espresso Dark Chocolate Chip Muffins
Mixing coffee and chocolate can be dangerously addicting. Proceed with caution. Recipe here.
6. Copycat Panera Cobblestone Muffins
Save money and a few calories with this copycat recipe of a Panera fave. Make it like this.
7. Blueberry, Oatmeal, and Flaxseed Muffins
The healthy ingredients (whole grains, omega 3’s and fiber) in these muffins don’t take away from the flavor. Recipe here.
8. Breakfast Frittata Muffins
Spice up your breakfast with these convenient egg bites. Fill them with veggies or meats for extra awesomeness. Make them yourself here.
9. Muffin Showdown: Old Fashioned vs. Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip
You don’t have to pick between the two but be sure to judge these two muffins for yourself. Make them here.
10. Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
Kick gluten and still get your pumpkin fix anytime of the year with this easy recipe.
11. Squash Feta Muffins
Another win for the savory muffin. Get out of your muffin rut with these unique breakfast muffins. Here’s how.
12. Pizza Muffins
You need this recipe in your life. Don’t deny yourself ANOTHER way to enjoy this salty doughy treat. Here’s how.
13. Gluten Free Molten Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins
While the name itself is a mouthful you won’t be able to stop going back for seconds. Get the recipe here.
14. Corn Dog Muffins
Don’t knock it till you try it they say. This Pinterest inspired recipe is actually doable. Impress your friends and satisfy your craving. Get the recipe here.
15. Three-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Pumpkin is always a good idea. Plus you can’t go wrong with a three-ingredient recipe. You just can’t. Make them here.
16. Jalapeño Cheddar Muffins
17. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
Ok, this is the LAST pumpkin recipe. I promise. Can you blame me? Look at these. Make ’em like this.
18. Bacon, Egg, and Toast Cups
Muffins? Cups? Same difference. Call them what you’d like, either way you’re gonna love these great tasting breakfast bites. Recipe here.
19. Peanut Butter Banana Bread Muffins
A classic combination takes muffin form with this recipe.
20. Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
I lied about the “last pumpkin recipe” thing. And you will thank me for it later after you make this two ingredient recipe. Make ’em here.
21. Pecan Pie Muffins
Make way for these mini pecan pie bites. Get the super easy, yet fancy, muffin recipe here.
22. Chocolate Dorm Room Muffins
Make muffins in your dorm room with this gem. Get the recipe here.
23. Macaroni and Cheese Bites
Say goodbye to easy mac and hello to these mac and cheese cups. Satisfy all your cravings with this comfort food with a twist. Here’s how.