Love meat, but want to reduce the amount you eat? You're not alone. Whether you're a new vegetarian, looking to cut back on meat to reduce your carbon footprint, reduce the amount of animal cruelty that goes on in the food industry, or simply switch up your eating routine, reducing the intake of meat is more popular than ever. 

Here's a quick look of some epic plant-based eats loved by vegans and carnivores alike. These are not your run-of-the-mill veggie burgers (that are obviously made from vegetables and beans). These are well-done pseudo-meat products perfect for people who crave the real thing.

From bleeding burgers to crispy nuggets, you're sure to find something you love on this list, regardless of your dietary choices. 

1. Trader Joe's Chickenless Crispy Tenders

If you love chicken nuggets, meet your new best friend. Crispy, flavorful, and with just a hint of grease, these are the perfect nugget substitute. 

Author’s side note: I used to work at Trader Joe’s and when these were often served at the demo table, more often than not, people thought it was real chicken. So if you’re into that, get these. 

2. Beyond Meat Beyond Burger

Yes, this burger bleeds beet juice. Grilled or cooked on the stove top, the beyond meat burger smells, tastes, and feels like real beef.

This burger is perfect for when you want something fatty and meaty and satisfying. Leonardo DiCaprio invested in these babies, so you know they're good.

3. Trader Joe's Meatless Meatballs

These meatless meatballs are budget-friendly and super versatile. Cook up a few to serve alongside pasta, with veggies, or pop in the slow cooker with a bottle of TJ's BBQ sauce to serve on a sub or as an appetizer. 

4. Morningstar Farms Original Chik Patties

Just like the chicken patty sandwiches from school lunch back in the day. Except better. And meat-free.

5. Field Roast Sausages

Fieldhouse makes of the best veggie-sausages out there. They come in a variety of flavors, and are excellent grilled or cooked on the stove.

6. Ahimi Tuna

Ahimi Tuna is the first ever plant-based version of raw tuna. Made from tomatoes, salt, soy sauce, a hint of sugar and a stroke of magic, Ahimi Tuna has a strikingly realistic texture and flavor, and is an excellent alternative to raw fish sushi-lovers.

7. Trader Joe's Chicken-less Strips

Trader Joe's chicken-less strips are budget-friendly, high in protein and iron, and are great for tossing on salads or sautéing with some bell peppers for easy fajitas. 

8. Tofurky Hot Dogs

What are hot dogs anyway? No one really knows. Since most hotdogs are super fake anyways, this veggie alternative achieves a flavor and texture so similar to real hotdogs, you’ll wonder if you’re secretly eating meat. 

9. Impossible Burger

Another bleeding burger. Impossible burgers are popping up on restaurant menus nationwide, and are making meat-lovers believe in the power of plants.

10. Gardein Fish Filets

If you like fish fry on Fridays, get a package of these. They crisp up nicely in the oven, and taste great with some vegan tartar sauce and coleslaw. 

11. Beyond Chicken Strips

Plant-based chicken strips that peel apart just like real chicken (no seriously, it's creepy). These are great tossed on a salad for some quick protein, and are perfect for making vegan chicken salad. 

12. Trader Joe's Chicken-less Mandarin Orange Morsels

A veggie version of their best-selling product. Found in the frozen section, this mock-chicken is great served with some rice and steamed veggies for a quick meal. Many claim these are actually better than the meat version.

13. Louisville Vegan Jerky

Hey, don't be a jerk! Grab this vegan jerky and share it with all your friends. Louisville Vegan Jerky has the chewy texture you crave, and in a variety of flavors, like Smoked Black Pepper, Smoked Chipotle, and Sriracha Maple.

14. Trader Joe's Vegan Tikki Masala

Perfect for when you need a hearty Indian food fix. The "meat" is flavorful, the sauce is rich, and the cumin rice is outta control delicious.

15. Morningstar Farms Veggie Corn Dogs

16. Boca Meatless Ground Crumbles

Ideal for Taco Tuesday or in chili. 

17. Trader Joe's Soy Chorizo

Trader Joe's Soy Chorizo is a customer favorite. Spicy and flavorful, this tastes great with Mexican food, tofu scrambles, or on its own. 

18. Morningstar Farms Breakfast Sausage

Pan-fried in a little oil and served with pancakes and syrup, you won't be able to tell these aren't the real deal. The texture and flavor is spot on.

19. Lightlife Smart Deli Meatless Veggie Pepperoni Slices

If you can't imagine yourself enjoying pizza without pepperoni, give these a whirl

20. Tofurky Deli Slices

Cut colds, vegan style—this is great for sandwiches or snacking.

21. Gardein Beefless Tips

These are just the (vegan) tips. Perfect for hearty stews or with lots of BBQ sauce.

Whether you're vegan, vegetarian, a carnivore who wants to reduce the amount of meat they eat, or just plain curious about new food products, give any of the above a try. Your tastebuds, the animals, and the planet will all thank you!