They say the quickest way to a person’s heart is through their stomach, so I’m bringing you a list of 20 of the most exotic nut butter spreads that I could find. From savory and spicy to sweet and scrumptious, spread the love with a knife and get eating. 

1. Big Spoon Chai Spice

nut butter

Photo courtesy of bigspoonroasters.com

Big Spoon’s handcrafted nut butters like Chai Spice and Almond Ginger have some zing. The strong cinnamon and cardamom spices in chai make this an awesome butter to pair with anything apple, like this delicious cinnamon apple quinoa breakfast bowl.

2. Krema Hot & Spicy

nut butter

Photo courtesy of krema.com

Look no further for a firey blast with your morning toast. It’ll be jalapeño face (lol). Thai food is all about the peanut sauce, so if you’re feeling up for it, whip up some thai noodles and sub the regular, boring peanut butter for this spicy version.

3. Eliot’s Adult Nut Butter Honey Chipotle

nut butter

Photo courtesy of eliotsadultnutbutters.com

A little bit of smoke and spice with a hint of sweetness would be perfect for grilling. Use it as a dip with chicken wings, slather it on some barbecue ribs, or spread it on these dank sliders.

4. Better Off Spread Sweet Child of Lime

nut butter

Photo courtesy of betteroffspread.com

Coconut key lime pie in spreadable form. Drizzle it on top of some chocolate coconut macaroons for some bite-sized coconut bliss.

5. Monkey Butter Maple Bacon

nut butter

Photo courtesy of monkeybutterpb.com

Won’t go bacon your heart. Start your day off right and spread this on some toast with extra bacon on top.

6. Kalot Blueberry Vanilla Chia

nut butter

Photo courtesy of thinkolat.com

Kalot adds a blend of fruit, nuts, and spices to their butters for more antioxidants, minerals, phytonutrients, and (of course) delicious taste. This would go great with blueberry muffins or in a blueberry breakfast smoothie.

7. The Peanut Principle 24 Carrot Gold

nut butter

Photo courtesy of @eathealthytrainhard on Instagram

Morning oatmeal turned carrot cake? Check.

8. Manna Organic Fig and Nut

nut butter

Photo courtesy of mannaorganicbakery.com

Getting figgy with it. Take your basic PB&J to the next level and pair this nut butter with some homemade fig jam or dollop some on top of a yogurt parfait with granola and honey.

9. JEM Superberry Maqui

nut butter

Photo courtesy of jemraw.com

Superfoods just reached a whole new level. Boost up the antioxidants in your açai bowl by adding the superberry almond butter.

10. My Coconut Kitchen Eat Your Oatmeal

nut butter

Photo courtesy of mycoconutkitchen.com

Now you can eat oatmeal cookies ten times faster. Or, if you’re like me, just eat it by the spoonful.

11. Sweet Spreads Cinnamon Roll

nut butter

Photo courtesy of @sweetspreads on instagram

With flavors like Cinnamon Roll, Chocolate Glazed Doughut, and Caramel French Toast, you’ll always satisfy your sweet tooth with Sweet Spreads.

12. Nikki’s Mint Chocolate Chip

nut butter

Photo courtesy of nikkiscoconutbutter.com

Thin mint fans, rejoice. Double the flavor of your favorite cookie by adding some coconut butter on top.

13. Wild Friends Sesame Cranberry

nut butter

Photo courtesy of indiegogo.com

This would go hand in hand with KIND cranberry almond bars, but don’t forget about the sweeter seasonal flavors like Sugar Cookie, Gingerbread, and Pumpkin Spice.

14. Barney Butter Vanilla Bean and Espresso

nut butter

Photo courtesy of barneybutter.com

Toasty and bold espresso flavor with the sweetness of vanilla would match perfectly with this espresso chocolate chip muffin for an early morning pick-me-up.

15. Nuts ‘N More Toffee Crunch

nut butter

Photo courtesy of nuts-n-more.com

Can we just call this candy butter? Make your own caramel peanut butter bars that taste like a mix between a Butterfinger, Reese’s, and chocolate chip cookies.

16. Rejuvenative Pecan Pie Butter

nut butter

Photo courtesy of rejuvenative.com

Put Pecan Pie Butter on your pecan pie for an immediate food coma. If you’re looking for something lighter, try it on top of these pecan pie muffins.

17. Buffbake Red Velvet

nut butter

Photo courtesy of buffbake.com

Have your cake and eat it too… and then make gainz.

18. D’s Naturals Tuscan Tiramisu Fluffbutter

nut butter

Photo courtesy of dnaturals.com

Fluffing up those muscles! Tiramisu is a popular coffee and cocoa-flavored Italian dessert, so pair this with some coffee cake or blend it into a pre-workout smoothie.

19. P28 Apple Crisp

nut butter

Photo courtesy of p28foods.com

Apple pie never tasted so healthy. Dip some homemade apple chips in this stuff for a sweet and satisfying snack.

20. PB Crave Coco Bananas

nut butter

Photo courtesy of thegreenhead.com

Smother this on banana bread and it’ll have you going ape.

Trust me, after getting lost in the internet for hours on end, I can tell you that any nut butter flavor you can imagine exists. Weird, spicy, rich, sweet, spunky, you name it, it’s there. Don’t be a boring plain, creamy, or crunchy nut, be a bold and adventurous nut.