Calling all Friends and pizza addicts. Joey, Monica, Rachel, Ross, Chandler and Phoebe love pizza. You love pizza. We all love pizza. We all love Friends. So as you continue to obsess over this amazing sitcom, here is yet another way for you to relate it to your food habits.
1. The time you felt the need to aggressively defend your love for pizza
Obviously we like pizza, it’s delicious. Preach Joey, preach.
2. The time it tasted better than expected
A pleasant surprise, right?
3. The time when you got a free pizza
Getting free pizza is so great that you just have to jump up and down like a five-year-old. Who wouldn’t?
4. The time you were super excited when the pizza delivery man arrived
Pizza is always worth getting up from the comfy couch for. Always.
5. And the time you got just a tad bit too possessive
Sometimes it’s necessary to claim ownership of your pizza as soon as it arrives. We get it, don’t worry.
6. The time pizza was the solution to all of your emotional problems
Food is always the best source of comfort.
7. And only the largest size would adequately comfort you
The more pizza, the more comfort. So go ahead, order a large pizza. Order two large pizzas. We won’t judge.
8. The time when pizza was your dancing buddy
You can always count on pizza when you’re are feeling lonely at the party.
9. The time pizza was your best friend
The best of friends are always reliable. Pizza is reliable. So pizza is your best friend.
10. The time when the pizza delivery man was also your best friend
He brings the pizza to your door. Why wouldn’t he be your best friend?
11. The time when the first bite was the best part of your day
Cold Pizza or warm pizza, it doesn’t matter. It’s always the highlight of your day.
12. The time you overdosed on pizza a little
That gross feeling in your stomach. Ugh, it’s the worst.
13. The time it was worth it
But pain is gain. So for pizza, it’s worth the discomfort.
14. The time when choosing toppings was major source of disagreement
Toppings are crucial. It’s important to make sure you order the best ones.
15. The time when pizza made you feel left out
When everyone else is enjoying pizza without you, it’s a sad time. Especially when pizza is your friend too.
16. The time you felt so left out, you actually got passive aggressive.
Who knew pizza could be the source of so much drama?
17. The time when pizza was so special it had a designated spot in the living room
Location is key. If it’s kept in the wrong place, it might not be as tasty.
18. The time when you realized all the pizza leftovers were gone
Gif courtesy of giphy.com
That’s when you hit rock bottom. Absolute rock bottom. How are you going to survive without pizza?
19. The time when someone asked you if you liked pizza
Stupidest question we’ve ever heard. Of course you love pizza.