Living in dorm rooms can suck for multiple reasons: barely any space, a shitty roommate, and loud-ass neighbors when you’re just tryna catch some z’s. If you’re into cooking, the worst of all is that some dorm rooms don’t even allow you to have a toaster oven.

Surprisingly enough, there are still some dope desserts you can make in your dorm room without much of a heat source at all. The only thing you really need is your mini fridge and a little imagination.

Watermelon Cake

As Beyoncé definitely knows, drankin’ or eatin’ watermelon can be such a sweet and refreshing treat on its own. But, after decorating the summer snack with Cool Whip, fruits, and sliced almonds, this simple fruit can transform into the perfect summer cake you never knew you wanted.

No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars

With this 5-ingredient no-bake peanut butter bar recipe, your chocolate and peanut butter dreams will come true. They also taste just like a Reese’s peanut butter cup, so what are you waiting for?

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sandwich Cookies

no-bake desserts

Photo by Hunter Siegrist

Because the ones from the stores basically taste like chocolate cardboard.

Oreo Nutella Icebox Cake

We all know Oreos are milk’s favorite cookie. We also know that Cool Whip makes everything taste better. So what happens when you combine milk-soaked Oreos with a buttload of Cool Whip? THE MOST EPIC CAKE EVER. And you don’t even need an oven.

Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding

If you can’t make it to NYC to get a taste of the world-renowned banana pudding at Magnolia Bakery, here’s something that’s pretty much the same thing.

The recipe: EASY. The result: CRAY. This pudding is a dessert game changer. You’re welcome.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie

no-bake desserts

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

It’s a like a Reese’s in pie form. What could be better? Nothing.

Girl Scout Cookie Truffles

no-bake desserts

Photo by Morgan Weinstein

Two of your favorite things, in one delicious recipe.

Ghirardelli Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars

no-bake desserts

Photo by Hunter Siegrist

Look at that swirl. You’ve got to try these.

Salted Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich Cake

I like to impress people, but I’m also willing to admit that I’m pretty lazy. That’s where this cake comes in. Just buy a box of ice cream sandwiches and a tub of Cool Whip and get your stack on. In this version, I got fancy by adding caramel sauce and sea salt because even though I’m a lazy ass, I still keep it classy.

No-Bake Mug Cake

Sometimes you’re just not feeling up to making an entire cake, and we’re here to tell you that’s okay. You can have your cake and still eat it too when you make it in a lil mug like this one. It’s the perfect fix for those 2 am study seshes when you need a quick energy burst.

Peanut Butter Banana Cookie Bites

no-bake desserts

Photo by Katherine Carroll

These are basically healthy… right?

Oreo Cake Balls

I don’t always get my hands dirty when I’m baking, but when I do, I’m probably making no-bake Oreo cake balls because who wouldn’t want to eat these at all hours of the day, everyday? Take ’em to class, or just stack ’em up in your lap as you’re watching Netflix.

Candy Cane Truffles

no-bake desserts

Photo by Erica Coulter

These babies will let you celebrate the holidays year round.

PB&J Banana Bread

This isn’t your typical PB&J looking all sad and smashed between two pieces of bread. This just so happens to be the most intense PB&J banana bread you will ever make in your life (house music not included). Bonus points if your plating is this on point.

Birthday Cake Truffles

Birthday cakes are so last year. Nowadays, we eat everything in bite-sized form. Never stress over a party again because these beauties just made your life so easy, and your friends so jealous.

Mini Cheesecake Cookie Sandwich

You don’t need an oven or expensive ingredients to be fancy AF. Just put out a spread of sprinkles and chocolate chips, and you have your very own DIY cookie sandwiches. Who knew Nilla wafers could look this good?

Heath Bar and Chocolate Chip Pie

no-bake desserts

Photo by Coco Van der Wolk

Combining candy bars and other desserts is one of our favorite things. This one has a major payoff.

Oreo Bars

no-bake desserts

Photo by Kendra Valkema

Mlk (and my) favorite cookie deserve to be eaten in a myriad of ways. Try this easy recipe to start.

Chocolate Wafer Cake

no-bake desserts

Photo by Hunter Siegrist

Chocolate wafers, cream, and berries combine to make the dorm room equivalent of an actual cake. Knock yourself out.