With the end of the semester comes the long awaited summer events and foods we’ve anticipated all school year long. The warm weather and long nights bring some of the best foods all year.

One of the best parts of summer is the never ending fresh fruits and vegetables that are finally in season instead of from the frozen food aisle. As much as we all love the fresh food in the summer, we can’t deny that the best part of summer are the desserts.

Popsicles, ice cream, parfaits, and our favorite, s’mores. We scoured the web for the best s’mores recipes out there to get you started on the right foot and to optimize your s’more exposure at this kick off of summer.

1. Paninis

s'mores

Photo by Tarika Narain

We all know that you can get some kicka** sandwiches at Rebecca’s if you’re in Boston, but now you can change up your routine savory paninis and indulge in this crunchy sandwich.

2. Dip

s'mores

Photo by Rachel Labarre

This dip removes the mess factor a (little) bit from your classic s’mores. Bonus — this one is super easy to make in your dorm if you don’t have a kitchen.

3. Cookies

s'mores

Photo by Rebecca Block

Don’t limit yourself to chocolate chip cookies with this one. You could use peanut butter cookies, mocha chocolate chip cookies, or classic sugar cookies. Really, any cookie works in this case.

4. Krispie Treats

s'mores

Photo by Amanda Raquel Rodriguez

You’ll never go back to eating regular Rice Krispie treats after trying this recipe.

5. Cake Mug

s'mores

Photo by Lila Thulin

Perfect for when you want a taste of dessert without having to commit to a full cake.

6. French Toast

s'mores

Courtesy of Robert Arrasate

Dessert for breakfast? Count me in.

7. Truffles

s'mores

Photo by Courtney Lewis

These bite-size truffles makes it too easy to justify more than one.

8. Parfait

s'mores

Photo by Elizabeth Farrell

Because sometimes one (or two or three) s’mores isn’t enough and you just need to eat the marshmallow goodness from the spoon, parfait style.

9. Shots

s'mores

Photo by Max Bartick

One of the few shots you will actually enjoy doing. And how many other times can you eat the glass?

10. Latte

s'mores

Photo by Sarah Wu

No need for coffee with no more 8 ams, so why not indulge first thing in the morning with a s’mores latte?

11. Sub

s'mores

Photo by Sharon Cho

Potentially better than your favorite chicken finger sub.

12. Burrito

s'mores

Photo by Hailey Maher

When your favorite Mexican food meets your favorite dessert, life is good.

13. Milkshake

s'mores

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

Why not wash down your s’mores with s’more s’mores? This milkshake is calling your name.

14. Bark

s'mores

Photo by Sarina Raman

This s’mores twist on your classic bark recipe is enhanced with graham crackers melted into the chocolate before it is cooled.

15. Spiked S’more Cupcakes

s'mores

Photo by Caroline Benson

As if cupcakes weren’t good enough already, the added booze and s’mores surprise make these a great dessert for any occasion.

16. Pizza

s'mores

Photo courtesy of Julia Krystine

Alternative option: use graham crackers instead of pizza crust to get the full s’more effect for your dessert pizza.

17. Ice Cream

s'mores

Photo courtesy of @Spoon_HU on Instagram

You might be lucky enough to find this at your local ice cream shop, or make it yourself by starting with chocolate ice cream and simply adding mini marshmallows, crushed up graham crackers, and chocolate chips.