Stop throwing away your wine bottles, and start exercising your green thumb, ladies and gents. You balled out on that $20 bottle of wine and you deserve to reap all the benefits from it. Take your empty wine bottles and turn them into DIY wine creations. Here are just a few of them that we found to be super fun and creative.

1. Wine Bottle Accent Lights

Photo courtesy of buzzhunt.co.uk

These lights would be great for setting the mood. Find out how to make them here.

2. Wine Glass Holder

empty wine bottles

Photo courtesy of downhominspiration.com

How neat would this be to have on your counter? Learn here how simple it is to make .

3. Wine Bottle Tiki Torches

Photo courtesy of armchairsommelier.wordpress.com

This is going to be amazing for summer nights outside. Check out how to create them.

4. Chip Clip

empty wine bottles

Photo courtesy of instructables.com

How creative is this. Who would think to use a cork as a chip clip? Learn how to make it here.

5. Cork Key Chain

empty wine bottles

Photo courtesy of woodenbee.com

A great way to let everyone know your devotion to vino, but in the classiest way of course. Find out about these keychains here.

6. Cheese Spreaders

empty wine bottles

Photo courtesy of limefishstudio.blogspot.com

These would be awesome for a themed wine and cheese night. Peep how to make them here.

7. Mini-Garden

Photo courtesy of greenlivingaz.com

This is super zen. It’s like Mr. Miyagi’s garden in a bottle. Learn more about it here.

8. Make Button Stamps

empty wine bottles

Photo courtesy of trulakids.blogspot.com

What a fun way to personalize letters and stationery. Check out how to make these stamps.

9. Add Chalkboard Paint

Photo courtesy of zigposterman.com

This would be great to write stuff on, and maybe look like you’re organized and have your life together. Get the details here.

10. Steady Furniture

Photo courtesy of brightnest.com

We all know how annoying it is to be wobbling in a chair all day. Learn this hack here.

11. Wine Bottle Snack Trays

empty wine bottles

Photo courtesy of hometalk.com

This would be great for fun get-togethers with your girls. You can even decorate the bottle. Check it out here.

12. Wine Bottle Candle

empty wine bottles

Photo courtesy of lovelygreens.com

I don’t know about you but we love candles. This would be a great gift idea.

13. Cork Balls

Photo courtesy of unleashingmycreativity.blogspot.com

How cute would this be in your dorm or apartment? Learn how it’s done here.

14. Jewelry Organizer

empty wine bottles

Photo courtesy of adireo.com

Most of our jewelry ends up so tangled. This would be a cute organizer.

15. Cork Monogram Letter

Photo courtesy of craftcuts.com

Monogrammed letters are already great decorative pieces. Making them out of cork would take them over the edge. Learn how easy it is here.

16. USB Drive

Photo courtesy of savingadvice.com

This is super incognito. Imagine how funny it looks to have cork sticking out your laptop. See how to make it here.

17. Wine Cork iPhone Dock

Photo courtesy of etsy.com

How creative is this? It’s available for purchase on Etsy, but if you put a glue gun, a cutter, and your mind to it I’m sure you can save some bucks and DIY.

Wine is beyond fantastic in and of itself, but now it can be a practical part of our lives. So if anyone ever judges you again for picking up that extra bottle in the store, you just go on ahead with your bad self. After all you needed some more corks for your next project and wine is the new 2-for-1.

Gif courtesy of hercampus.com

In the mood for some wine: