The holiday season is officially in full swing and that means you better get busy shopping, ASAP. Whether you’re shopping for a white elephant gift or a real gift, we all know how tricky it can be to find the perfect present that balances laughable and practical. This year, don’t even think about giving your best friends something as boring as a gift-card. Grab one of these food-related goodies and you’ve ensured complete domination of the gift giving game. Can you say MVP?
1. Burrito crop top ($32)- For the babe-rito in your life.
2. Burrito lens wrap ($20)- ¡Ay, caramba!
3. Baby burrito blanket ($48)- This baby is so #blessed.
4. Apple juice iPhone power pack ($40)- Photojojo claims that this charger “contains essential vitamins for phones.”
5. Royal-tea bags ($10)- A smashing way to start the day.
6. Democra-tea bags ($10)- So Barack and Hilary can join in on the fun.
7. Hot dog toaster($40)-Buns, buns, baby.
8. Hamburger beanbag($98)- Yes, this exists.
9. Baked potato beanbag($200)- This does, too.
10. Carrot body pillow ($88)- Gluten-free, sugar-free, non-GMO, non-dairy AND low-fat. Did I mention that it’s vegan?
11. Tofu socks ($10)- Fits all nutritional restrictions listed for the carrot body pillow.
12. Pizza slut t-shirt($22)-…because we all know one.
13. Star Wars chop sabers($14)- May the balance be with you.
14. S’more slippers ($25)- Give the gift of toasty toes.
15. Cupcake beanie ($32)- Head-wear so cute that your friends “can’t even.”
And if all else fails…
16. Give me food t-shirt($35)- This will work for anybody. You could literally get this for all of your friends and you would be done. Done.