Food is great, but it is by no means perfect. Here is a list of the most frustrating food situations you can find yourself in:
1. Pancake flip fail. So close, yet so far.
2. Not enough milk for the cereal you just poured. It’s fine. I love slightly damp cereal.
3. Scraping the bottom of a jar of peanut butter with a knife and getting peanut butter all over your hand. Caught peanut butter handed.
4. Trying to get chips out of a Pringles can, but your hand won’t fit. I swear that mustache man is laughing at my failure.
5. When only one side of your slice of bread gets toasted. You had one job, toaster, one job.
6. Orange fingers. There’s no denying that whole bag of Cheetos is now gone.
7. When you completely fail at the Pinterest recipe. A+ for effort?
8. Noisy chip bags. Noisy chip eaters, too.
9. When a roommate eats your food. Sorry mom, but sharing is hard when you were really looking forward to that leftover pizza.
10. When a bag of chips is all air. Just what I wanted, a bag of air with a hint of chip.
11. Brain Freeze. Who knew a sweet ice cream treat could be so cruel.
12. The powdered doughnut. Powdered sugar is the glitter of the doughnut world.
13. When instant oatmeal spills over the bowl in the microwave. See, this is the reason why it’s hard to eat healthy! A Poptart would never hurt me this way.
14. Fun-sized candies. There is nothing fun about a bite-sized candy.
15. When the muffin sticks to the liner. Because the only thing better than a blueberry muffin is eating the paper liner it sits in.
16. When tortilla chips decide to become sharp weapons and stab the roof of your mouth. I taste pennies.