Who’s there to say you can’t eat ice cream all day long? Ice cream is the perfect dessert choice for a variety of occasions, ranging from a time in need to a spoonful of comfort. Ben and Jerry’s gives you an excuse to eat ice cream whenever, wherever.

Hazed and Confused Core for When You Have a Brain Fart

Ben and Jerry's

Photo courtesy of theicecreaminformant.com

My brain is experiencing technical difficulties… please stand by. Have too much on your mind? Take a deep breath, and remember that Hazed and Confused Core is here for you. If not, then your brain is still hazed and confused (see what I did there?). Or you might just have a typical brain freeze. 

Boom Chocolatta Cookie Core for When You’re Gettin’ Cozy

Ben and Jerry's

Photo courtesy of benjerry.com

Grey days are meant for cuddling under big blankets and eating comfort food. Cozy up with some Boom Chocolatta Cookie Core ice cream to have the full Netflix and chill experience.

Everything But The… for When You’re Procrastinating

Ben and Jerry's

Photo courtesy of seekingshade.com

Me? A procrastinator? I’ll prove you wrong some day. Procrastination is a habit that can take years to master, and some say even longer to break. Everything But The… will surely satisfy your cravings if you ever get around to it. 

Half Baked for When You’re Baked

Ben and Jerry's

Photo courtesy of benjerry.com

Duuuuude, fresh out of the oven… Oh wait, it’s ice cream. But be careful, Half Baked may cause the following: intelligent thoughts, peacefulness, bliss, love and the feeling of oneness with your surroundings. But let’s be honest, is the ice cream half-baked, or are you?

S’mores for When You’re Feeling Nostalgic

Ben and Jerry's

Photo courtesy of benjerry.com

Want to feel like a little kid again? Take a trip down memory lane and into your childhood with S’mores. Even if you don’t have a fire, you can still have s’mores. After you take one bite, you’ll definitely want s’… well, you know.

Berry Berry Extraordinary Sorbet for When You’re Too Broke to Travel

Ben and Jerry's

Photo courtesy of benjerry.com

Wanna get away? A plane ticket is almost as good as Berry Berry Extraordinary Sorbet. You definitely do not need to go to Europe as an excuse to have fancy sorbet. Eat well, travel often. 

Coffee, Coffee, BuzzBuzzBuzz! for When You Need an Energy Boost

Ben and Jerry's

Study (verb): The act of texting, eating and watching Netflix with an open textbook nearby. This ice cream will give you a boost of energy and will hopefully be a motivation to get your work done. 

Chocolate Therapy for When You Need Chocolate Therapy

Ben and Jerry's

Photo courtesy of sweets.seriouseats.com

Chocolate Therapy is cheaper than going to an actual therapy session and you don’t need an appointment. I can’t tell if your Facebook status updates are song lyrics or a cry for help, but here’s some ice cream.  

Milk and Cookies for When You Want a Holiday Treat

Ben and Jerry's

It’s okay, Santa eats this too. This treat helps set the mood for the holidays. No more fishing for broken cookie bits at the bottom of your milk, Milk and Cookies gets the job done in one scoop. 

Chubby Hubby for When You’re the Third Wheel

Ben and Jerry's

Ice cream = bae, especially when you don’t have a human to cuddle up with. The sweet and salty components of Chubby Hubby ice cream are the perfect pairing. Hopefully it won’t remind you of how alone you are.

Banana Split for When You Need a Pick-Me-Up

Ben and Jerry's

Ice cream guarantees a full heart, so go get some Banana Split ice cream to take your mind off things. Trust me, you want it. To quote Frank Ocean, “If someone breaks your heart just punch them in the face. Seriously. Punch them in the face and go get some ice cream.” Wise words.

The Tonight Dough for When You’re Craving a Midnight Snack

Ben and Jerry's

Photo courtesy of benjerry.com

Jimmy Fallon once said, “Sometimes you gotta risk it to get the biscuit.” No one should ever stop themselves from getting ice cream. If we’re not meant to have a midnight snack, then why is there a light in the freezer?

That’s My Jam for When You’re Listening to Adele

Ben and Jerry's

Photo courtesy of pinterest.com

“Oh my god, That’s My Jam.” You can’t end a night without good music and a good scoop (or carton) of ice cream. That’s My Jam will be the perfect ending to a great night filled with your favorite tunes (whether it be live at the concert or Hello blasted alone in your bedroom on repeat).

Chunky Monkey for When You Need to Love Yourself

Ben and Jerry's

On a very strict diet? No worries, Chunky Monkey can provide you all the potassium you need. Banana ice cream is still considered healthy, right? Eat whatever you want, and if anyone tries to lecture you, eat them too. Like Justin Bieber said, “You should go and love yourself.”

Phish Food for When You’re in the Tub

Ben and Jerry's

Sitting in the bathtub while eating ice cream just makes you one step closer to being a mermaid. Or you’re drunk. Either way, just keep swimming, just keep swimming.