Whether you’re using the classiest of microbrews, or a can of PBR, these beer-filled recipes will make you wish you were dancing on tables with a stein in your hand at Oktoberfest. You don’t have to be a beer connoisseur to enjoy these simple recipes, but if you need some help deciding what kind of beer you like best, check out this article to inspire your taste buds before you get cookin’.

Beer and Spinach Cheese Dip

Photo by MacKenzie Chee

The three standard food groups: Cheese, bread, and beer. Get the recipe here.

Mexican Beer Waffle with Carne Asada

Photo courtesy of foodbeast.com

It’s breakfast and dinner at the same time. Check out the recipe here.

Bacon-Wrapped Veggie-Stuffed Beer Can Burger

Photo by Stephanie DeVaux

For best results, we recommend drinking the beer before using the can. Get the recipe here.

Guinness Marinade

Photo by Katherine Richter

Who has time to worry about dinner all day? Whip up this yummy marinade the night before and let the beer do the work.

Cajun Beer Bread

Photo by Keren Straus

Check out this recipe from down south. Paired with spicy wings? You can’t go wrong.

Beer Pulled Pork Nachos

Photo courtesy of bakersroyale.com

Beer AND nachos in one bite? Now that’s a win. Find the recipe here.

Fettuccine Beer Alfredo

Photo by Maggie Gorman

You can never go wrong with this pasta, and when you add beer, it makes things that much better.

Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Beer Bread

Photo by Maggie Gorman

This simple recipe only requires six ingredients.

Crunchy Beer-Battered Avocado Fries with Salsa

Photo by Shafer Ross

Watching the game on Saturday afternoon? These pregame appetizers are sure to impress anyone that tries them.

Guinness Beef Stew

Photo courtesy of traceysculinaryadventures.com

This recipe can feed a small army and is perfect for a cold night.

Soft Beer Pretzels

Photo courtesy of ladybehindthecurtain.com

Everyone loves a big salty pretzel from the fair, but with this recipe, you can make them at home whenever you’re in the mood. These delicious beer-filled pretzels go perfectly with hot beer cheese dip for a DIY fondue.

Hot Beer Cheese Dip

Photo courtesy of cookthestory.com

If you don’t consider yourself an expert chef, this is the perfect recipe for you.

Beer Can Chicken

Photo courtesy of food52.com

Get up close and personal with your dinner with this recipe.

#SpoonTip: Have leftovers? In a pan, sauté a sliced onion and bell pepper with your chicken for some killer fajitas. 

Buttermilk Beer Pancakes

Photo courtesy of thebeeroness.com

You know what they say, it’s always best to cure a hangover with more alcohol. Heaven is just a click away with this recipe.

Easy Beer Mac and Cheese

Photo courtesy of howsweeteats.com

This recipe is the ultimate comfort food.

#SpoonTip: To top it off, add crispy applewood smoked bacon because we all know bacon makes everything better. If you prefer darker beer, check out this beer mac recipe that uses Guinness.

Cheers, or as the Germans say, “Prost!”