With over 4,000 incredible contributors, Spoon University is filled with tons of recipes. It doesn’t matter if you are the world’s greatest chef or if you barely know how to work a microwave, we have the recipe for you. But with all this yummy online goodness, how are you supposed to choose?

We’ve rounded up 15 of our favorite appetizers that are perfect for any occasion. The next time you’re planning a party or a Netflix-and-wine night, look no further than this official guide. 

1. For the pickle-lovers: Pickle and Ham Pinwheels

appetizers

Photo by Elizabeth Layman

I must admit, I’m not a huge fan of this strange food. However, I’m aware that pickle fans are not people to be messed with. This odd combination will be the talk of the party.

2. For the herbivores: Baked Cauliflower with Parmesan

appetizers

Photo by Kai Huang

This vegetarian dish is so delicious that even the carnivores will be craving more.

3. For the fiesta-goers: Refried Bean Bell Pepper Poppers

appetizers

Photo by Kai Phillips-Lustick

Add a little Mexican flair and fun alliteration to the table.

4. For those who want to spice it up: Bacon Jalapeno Cream Cheese Poppers

appetizers

Photo by Celeste Holben

Spicy food-lovers and bacon-lovers alike will be scarfing these down. Just make sure you have plenty of beverages on hand to wash them down.

5. For when you’re feeling fancy: Crostini with Pea and Avocado Spread

appetizers

Photo by Allison Mark

What could be fancier than foods your friends have never heard of? Or maybe it’s just me that had to Google “crostini.” Whatever. Plus, it’s green stuff that is actually delicious.

6. For when only dessert will do: Dessert Dip

appetizers

Photo by Kelly Logan

Keep your close friends exactly where you want them: around the table. Cannolis are one of my all-time favorite desserts, and now we can have it all the time with this fun and social dip.

7. For when you’re feeling nostalgic: Dunkaroo Dip

appetizers

Photo by Aarthi Chezian

It’s easy, it’s sweet, it’s full of nostalgia. If you’re dying to be a kid again in the midst of finals week, this is the dip for you. Or if you want to be just like the Spoonies of App State, because we just enjoyed all this goodness at our Throwback Party.

8. For the wannabe Parisiennes: Brie and Jam Puffs

appetizers

GIF by Samantha Ho

Luckily for you, you don’t have to cross the Atlantic for this French cuisine. I was hesitant the first time I tried this brie and jam combination, but I promise you won’t be disappointed.

9. For those who don’t want to make decisions: Guac-Hummus Hybrid

appetizers

Photo by Benji Shapiro

Alright, so there isn’t really much of an argument here. Guacamole will always be the clear winner. But chickpeas are also great, so it only makes sense to combine them for optimal yum.

10. For those too busy watching the game: Pizza Quesadillas

appetizers

Photo by Daniel Schuleman

Throw it all together on a baking sheet and toss that ish in the oven. You have more important things to focus on, like trash-talking your friends.

11. For when you wish you were at the fair: Fried Pickles

appetizers

Photo by Elizabeth Layman

Anything can be tasty once it’s fried- even pickles. This greasy comfort food is perfectly paired with a tangy sauce. You can pretend you’re at the fair, the land of fried everything.

12. For when you’re tryna be healthy: Fruit and Veggie Chips

appetizers

Photo by Rafi Letzer

Grease not your thing? If you and your friends just made a pact to eat healthier, this is the perfect appetizer for you. Kale, sweet potatoes, and apples are three of the easiest and yummiest foods to turn into chips. You get the crunch you crave, sans the bloat.

13. For movie night: Parmesan Baked Edamame 

appetizers

Photo by Elyse Belarge

It’s like popcorn, but it’s good for you. Edamame is packed with tons of protein and fiber. If you want to be full, but not full of regret, this is the dish for you.

14. For when you just need bread: Focaccia

appetizers

Photo by Katelyn Jones

Do you love bread as much as Oprah? Toasty bread is easily the most crowd-pleasing appetizer there is. The flavors of the fresh herbs will have everyone going back for seconds… and thirds. With this 40 minute recipe, you too can have bread. Every. Single. Day.

15. For when you have literally no time: Wine and Cheese

appetizers

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

Sometimes, you decide to host a last-minute girls’ night. Sometimes, you forget you invited people over until an hour before they arrive. Whatever your reason, wine and cheese is the perfect appetizer when you’re running low on time. It’s classy and perfect for any occasion.

Time to get your munch on.

appetizers

GIF courtesy of funnycutegifs.com