An Oreo is basically cocaine in cookie form. Scary but true (well, kind of true). As addictively delicious as they already are, Oreos don’t require much doctoring. Just adding Oreos to any dessert instantly makes it drool-worthy. Take these Oreo recipes for example. They may be simple and quick, but they are nothing short of sheer perfection. 

Single-Serve Oreo Mug Cheesecake

Oreo Recipes

Photo by Natsuka Mazany

When it comes to knocking out recipes quickly, your microwave will always be your best friend. Simply whip up a quick cheesecake batter, layer it with Oreos, and pop it in the microwave for a couple minutes. You’ll have your cookie fix in 10 minutes flat. 

Peanut Butter S’moreos

Oreo Recipes

Photo by Kelda Baljon

What more could this dessert possibly have? Unicorn farts? Rainbow dust? Seriously, Peanut Butter S’moreos has it all. This recipe packs three delicious dessert favorites into one flavor bomb. 

S’mores Oreo Parfait

Oreo Recipes

Photo by Elizabeth Farrell

The world clearly just exists to find different ways to combine S’mores and Oreos. This recipe takes the combination to a whole new level by using S’more flavored Oreos as its base. Plus, anything called a parfait must be good for you right? 

No-Bake Oreo Bars

Oreo Recipes

Photo by Kendra Valkema

I’d be mad that so many of these recipes mix Oreos and marshmallows, but they truly are a match made in heaven. This recipe respects the integrity and beauty of the Oreo/marshmallow combo by keeping it simple. Just add some butter, and you’ve got the Oreo bars of your dreams. 

Boozy Mint Chocolate Chip Oreo Milkshake

Oreo Recipes

Photo by Brooke Hamroff

At the end of a long week, you need your sugar and alcohol fix at the same time. This milkshake will do the trick. The ice cream and Oreos cover the strong flavor of the peppermint schnapps so that you’re only left with creamy, minty goodness. 

The Drunken Oreo

Oreo Recipes

Photo by Grace Stauffer

Sometimes you might need more alcohol than Oreo. That’s when you make yourself a Drunken Oreo. Just take a regular Oreo, and give it a boozy twist by filling it with cookies and cream pudding made with your favorite vodka. 

Cookies ‘n Cream Hand Pies

Oreo Recipes

Photo by Clarisse Callahan

These babies require a little time in the oven, but you can assemble them in under 10 minutes. Waiting for them to bake may seem like torture, but it’ll be worth it as soon as you take one bite of that crisp, buttery crust filled with warm, gooey chocolate.

Ultimate Slutty Brownie

Oreo Recipes

Photo by Analiese Trimber

If you haven’t heard of the slutty brownie by now, let me take you from the rock you’ve been living under and back you back to the real world. It begins with a layer of chocolate chip cookie. Then Oreo. Then peanut butter. Then brownie. Each layer brings a new level of flavor, and if you use pre-made mixes, you can have the brownies in the over in well under 15 minutes. 

Slutty Rice Krispie Treats

Oreo Recipes

Photo by Amanda Shulman

If you want the slutty brownie experience but don’t have an oven at your disposal, go for this decadent spin on the childhood classic. Technically, you are supposed to wait 45 minutes for the Rice Krispie treats to set up, but no one will blame you for digging in to these Oreo filled snack bars as soon as you get them in the pan.

Slutty Cupcake

Oreo Recipes

Photo by Chelsea Hawk

By replacing the brownie with yellow cake, this recipe appeals to the more casual chocolate lover. But even the most die hard chocolate fanatics won’t be able to resist the simplicity and cuteness of these Oreo-filled funfetti cupcakes. 

Peanut Butter and Oreo-Stuffed Brownie Cupcakes

Oreo Recipes

Photo by Rebecca O’Neill

With this final take on the classic slutty brownie, we come full circle. These cupcakes contain all the same layers as an original, but when put in cupcake form, they require slightly less baking and cooling time. 

Oreo Cookie Butter Balls

Oreo Recipes

Photo by Emily Gordon

Peanut butter may be popular, but more recently, it has been overshadowed by its more delicious and allergen-friendly cousin: cookie butter. And what could be a better match for cookie butter than everyone’s favorite chocolate sandwich cookie? These Oreo cookie butter truffles require some cooling time but only about 15 minutes of actual hands-on prep. 

Oreo Cheesecake Truffles

Oreo Recipes

Photo by Christine Pritula

For an even simpler way to enjoy Oreos in ball form, check out these cheesecake truffles. With just three simple ingredients, you can create bite sized balls of deliciousness. Cheesecake has never been so simple. 

Oreo Cheesecake Bars

Oreo Recipes

Photo by Isabella Martin

If you’re a true cheesecake connoisseur, then go ahead and take 15 minutes to prepare these bars. The slight tang of the velvety cheesecake pairs perfectly with the crunchy sweetness of the Oreo. I promise waiting a few hours for them to cool will totally be worth it.

Oreo Nutella Icebox Cake

Oreo Recipes

Gif by Dylan Barth

By replacing the typical chocolate wafer with Oreos, this recipe takes the ice box cake to a whole new level (not to mention the addition of Nutella). Unfortunately, ice box cakes require extra time to cool, but if you quickly throw it together the night before or morning of a party, you can just let the cake sit in the fridge until you need it.