November was a great month. We got to eat as many pumpkin things as we wanted, drank tons of spiced apple cider, and of course celebrated Thanksgiving in true Spoon fashion. We’re kind of sad the month is over, but we would be lying if we said we weren’t looking forward to the feasting December will bring. But in the meantime, here’s some of our favorite pics from this month you guys tagged with #SpoonFeed. They’re pretty fantastic, so get ready.

A photo posted by Rachel Conners (@bakeritablog) on

Remember this Snickers cake? Yeah, we couldn’t forget it either.

A photo posted by District Eats (@districteats) on

This is what Lincoln gets to stare at every day. We’re jealous. Also, this is called the “food in the air.” Want to improve upon your food porn pics? Read up on these Foodstagram trends.

By making Ranch dressing sexy, this biscuit achieves the unthinkable.

A photo posted by Sarah Fennel (@bromabakery) on

Pretty pink Pop-tarts, every little girl’s dream.

A photo posted by Food Baby (@foodbabyny) on

Babe, you’re sleepin’ on the job! Those donuts aren’t going to eat themselves…

This is the best testament to T-Swift we’ve ever seen. Looking to make some cool pies of your own? Here’s 5 easy pie crust designs.

Lasagna so perfect, it barely looks real.

A photo posted by #holdthebacon (@kosherkaufman) on

100% un-adulterated apple pie goodness…and whiskey.

Just some fun and a bun in the sun.

A photo posted by Peep My Sneaks (@peepmysneaks) on

Heart attack sandwich. So good but so bad at the same time.

A photo posted by @the_real_slim_foodie on

Unintentional Panera product placement.

Patriotism at its finest.

A photo posted by Port and Fin (@portandfin) on

Port and Fin, making tuna melts look hot since…whenever they were born. You thought tuna was boring, didn’t you. Here’s how you can spice up your tuna to Port and Fin status.

We can be down with maple bacon donuts every day, but when Cynthia and Gloria of @twohealthybuns make them, we are THERE.

Alright, do you have to rub it in?

Clearly you all love donuts, sinful sweets, and making us jealous with your perfect views. We’ll deal with it if you follow us on Instagram and keep being the wonderful people you are by tagging all your food pics with #SpoonFeed. With Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas and whatever incredible holiday you celebrate in December, you all certainly have a lot of ammo to make it onto this page next month. We’re rooting for you.