Okay is it just me or is the whole pumpkin spice thing way overrated? Sure, pumpkin spice is pretty good, but there are many other tasty flavors that fall offers that we should take more advantage of. Enter these products that contain ingredients like apple, maple, cinnamon, and more. Stock up to make your pumpkin spice-obsessed friends look basic (and jealous).

Maple Doughnut ONE Bar

Photo courtesy of one1brands

I can agree that a maple doughnut sounds extremely tempting for breakfast, however, it’s definitely not the best choice health-wise. Instead, try this maple doughnut flavored ONE Bar, which, although doesn’t take on the same texture as an actual doughnut, incorporates many of its irresistible flavors. You can taste the notes of maple and cinnamon within the bar, along with the vanilla glaze coating that delivers just the right amount of sweetness to cure your doughnut craving. Additionally, one bar contains only 220 calories and delivers 20 grams of protein, making it a great on-the-go breakfast or midday snack to keep you energized all day.

Purely Elizabeth Apple Cinnamon Pecan Ancient Grain Oatmeal 

Purely Elizabeth does a great job of making grains taste out of this world. Their apple cinnamon pecan ancient grain oatmeal is made with a base of organic quinoa and flax, then flavored with real organic dried apples, pecans, and just a hint of cinnamon. The result is a flavorful, superfood-filled bowl of oatmeal that packs 9 grams of protein and 7 grams of fiber. You might even forget how healthy you're eating because it's just that good.  

Balanced Breaks White Cheddar Cheese with Almonds and Dried Cranberries

Cranberries are in peak season during the fall (who else is excited for homemade cranberry sauce on Thanksgiving?), so take full advantage of them with these convenient snack packs that, along with cranberries, include white cheddar cheese cubes and almonds. Together these provide a source of dairy, fat, and fruit, which is a win-win-win in my book. Each beautifully balanced pack contains 7 whole grams of protein and 180 calories, making this the perfect midday or pre-/post- workout snack. 

Ozery Bakery Apple Cinnamon Morning Rounds

Personally, these are my new favorite toast replacement. Full of juicy apple pieces, lumps of cinnamon, and moist raisins, every bite delivers a sense of sweet deliciousness. They’re so good it’s hard to believe only one round is 160 calories, with only one gram of fat and eight grams of sugar. I prefer these rounds toasted with peanut butter, which delivers additional protein on top of the 5 grams it already contains, but they can be enjoyed with whatever spread you desire, or incorporated into yummy dishes like french toast and grilled cheese.  

Rebel Kitchen Coconut Chai Milk

Chai might not be a typically “fall flavor” but it incorporates many sweet and cinnamon-y notes that we enjoy so much during the cooler months. Before I tasted this I wasn’t a big fan of coconut milk, but Rebel Kitchen has found a way to make it taste really good. Swap out your regular cow’s milk for this drink that’s made with organic coconut milk, date nectar, cacao, cinnamon, cardamom, and turmeric. The spices take this beverage to the next level, making you forget that you’re even drinking something super healthy. So at 160 calories and less than 1 gram of sugar per jug, you can sip on it all day without any feelings of guilt.

Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon & Maple Flapjack On the Go

Guys. Instant pancakes, on the go. The entire pancake game has changed, and it’s about to make your life 100% better. Like instant oatmeal, all this flapjack cup requires is that you add some water, mix, microwave, and then BAM you’ve got yourself some beautifully tasty pancakes. Though the end result doesn’t look like your typical pancake stack, the texture is very much the same. Fluffy, sweet, and full of whole grains, Kodiak Cakes’ cinnamon and maple instant flapjacks make for the perfect breakfast for busy fall mornings.

Qi'a Chia, Buckwheat, & Hemp Apple Cinnamon Cereal

Qi'a Superfood is taking your cereal to a whole new level of health. This cereal is made up of a power trio of plant-based proteins: buckwheat, hemp seeds, and chia seeds, which provide tons of filling energy to start your day off with. Each serving contains 4 grams of fiber and 6 grams of protein at only 130 calories. Enjoy with milk or topped on yogurt for a filling breakfast, or carry a bag around to snack on throughout the day.

Maple Ginger Noosa Mates Yoghurt

Noosa yoghurt prides themselves in making their products with farm-fresh milk from a farm that's only 40 miles away from their headquarters in Colorado. Therefore, you know it's always gonna be fresh.  Their new line of Noosa Mates include their traditional, whole milk yogurt, along with a separate container for crunchy goodness. The maple ginger flavor contains granola, candied ginger, and gingersnap crumbles. Pour this mix of sweet spices into the maple-flavored yogurt to essentially create fall in a cup. 

Sweet Potato GOOD THiNS

I don't know about you, but sweet potatoes are one of my all time favorite foods of fall. Nabisco's GOOD THiNS those scrumptious sweet potatoes and turn them into an addicting chip that contain 60% less fat than your average potato chip. Additionally, these have no artificial colors or flavors, no cholesterol, no partially hydrogenated oils, and no high fructose corn syrup. Can I get a what, what? Obviously, I love a good healthy potato chip, and I guarantee you'll love these too. 

Enlightened Butter Pecan Ice Cream

The debate between Halo Top and Enlightened is pretty heated right now, so know that I’m definitely not taking sides here. Both offer a good alternative to typical ice cream that’s not so great for you. Personally, I’m a huge fan of butter pecan ice cream, so I got pretty excited when I saw that Enlightened had this flavor. It contains real, crunchy roasted pecans that offer a satisfying crunch with every bite. Each serving is only 100 calories and 7 grams of protein, which has me spooning this ice cream straight from the pint with no signs of stopping. 

Trader Joe's Cinnamon Apple Snack Sticks

First there were veggie sticks, now there's apple sticks, (for when you've already got your daily servings of veggies but need some more fruit). Leave it to Trader Joe's to deliver this addicting snack, which provides both the satisfying crunchy texture of an apple as well as the delectable taste of an apple pie. Each stick is coated with a significant amount of cinnamon sugar, which will keep you from snacking on unhealthy sweets later on.  

Maple Sea Salt RXBAR

RXBARs have been increasing in popularity recently, with their "no B.S." take on making proteins bars using only core whole foods and leaving out all other artificial flavors and preservatives. This particular flavor is made with egg whites, pecans, cashews, and dates, along with a touch of sea salt and maple water.  The resulting bar contains 12 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber at only 220 calories. If you're ever in a rush and don't have time to eat breakfast, snag one of these babies for some natural fuel.

Sahale Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Glazed Cashews Mix

Regular nut mixes can be super boring, but this kind by Sahale Snacks is anything but. They take whole roasted cashews and glaze them in pure ground Madagascar vanilla beans, then roll them in pomegranate-flavored apples. The result is a blend of sweet and salty flavors with a crunchy texture that's extremely irresistible. Trust me, the whole bag will be gone before you know it. 

Justin's Maple Almond Butter

If you're already a fan of Justin's almond butter, you're going to be obsessed with this maple version that's perfect for fall. With the addition of maple sugar, the resulting spread is so sweet you're going to want to put it on everything. I would think it'd go great with those apple cinnamon morning rounds mentioned above, eh? And since this almond butter is also sold in a small squeeze pack, you can take it with you wherever you go, you know, just in case of emergencies. 

Graze Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack

While most of us associate "flapjack" with pancakes, Graze has taken a different, yet equally delicious approach. Essentially, these are like granola bars, as they're made with rolled oats, along with honey, dried apples, and cinnamon. The result tastes like a delectable apple pie, without all the fat and with some additional filling fiber. These crunchy, flavorful snacks are tasty enough to hold you over until that Thanksgiving apple pie you can't wait to get your hands on. 

With this list of delicious products, there's proof that fall has more to offer than just pumpkin. From apple to cranberry to sweet potato, there's plenty of tasty options that even pumpkin spice lovers might opt for instead.