We’ve all been there. You’re 12 hours deep into a Netflix binge and absolutely starving. While you (reluctantly?) start another episode, you wonder what it would be like to be eating at that awesome diner that all of your favorite characters frequent.

Here’s a list of some of our most favorite TV shows and their cool food joints you wish you could eat (or drink) at.

1. Joe’s Bar from Grey’s Anatomy

Fictional Food Joints

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

This place holds a lot of history. Not only did Meredith meet McDreamy in this dive bar, but it’s where Seattle’s hottest surgeons drank a cold one after their long days at Seattle Grace (Mercy West/Grey-Sloane Memorial). Though we can never slam a tequila shot back with Meredith and Christina, the famous bar actually exists in real life.

2. The Max from Saved by the Bell

Fictional Food Joints

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

This was the spot for the students of Bayside High. The Max was where we watched the roller coaster of Zack and Kelly’s relationship unfold. It was the best place ever, even though it set unrealistic expectations for high school during our childhood.

3. Luke’s Diner from Gilmore Girls

Fictional Food Joints

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

Luke’s was a huge part of Rory and Lorelei’s life. They visited almost every day, mostly due to the fact that Luke was an absolute god and had buns of steel. This would also be THE place to people watch, because the people of Stars Hollow are truly works of art.

4. Maclaren’s Pub from How I Met Your Mother

Fictional Food Joints

Photo courtesy of how-i-met-your-mother.wikia.com

We can only hope that when we’re telling our kids about our lives, we have our own version of Maclaren’s, the home of all the greatest Ted stories.

5. JJ’s Diner from Parks and Recreation

Fictional Food Joints

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

This is the only place in America where you can get the “Four Horse-Meals of the Egg-Pork-alypse,” a meal condemned by the American Heart Association and Doctors Without Borders. And is therefore, obviously, a favorite of Ron Swanson.

6. Monk’s Cafe from Seinfeld

Fictional Food Joints

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

Did anybody else wish they were Elaine? This crew had some of the most interesting (and important) discussions in this booth. Also, this was probably their only source of food if they had a bad day with the soup Nazi.

7. Karen’s Cafe from One Tree Hill

Fictional Food Joints

Photo courtesy of fanpop.com

You wish you could drink some coffee and throw water balloons off the top of this Tree Hill staple. Karen’s Cafe was the hot spot for all of Tree Hill’s finest. Whether they were venting to Karen, working a part-time job or seeking refuge from the villainous Dan Scott, the Tree Hill crew resorted to Karen’s as their go-to spot.

8. Gettysburger from Scandal

Fictional Food Joints

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Olivia Pope and Associates has an unhealthy obsession with this place. We would share freedom fries and a Harriet Tubman burger with Jake Ballard any day.

9. The Groovy Smoothie from iCarly

Fictional Food Joints

Photo courtesy of icarly.wikia.com

How was T-Bo able to keep this place running when his greatest marketing tactic was selling different assortments of food from a stick?

10. Alamo Freeze from Friday Night Lights

Fictional Food Joints

Photo courtesy of nbc.com

Because who wouldn’t want QB 1 Saracen and Brian “Smash” Williams serving you a burger and ice cream sundae? Yes, please.

11. Central Perk from Friends

Fictional Food Joints

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

How was that couch always open? Prime real estate.

12. Bueno Nacho from Kim Possible

Fictional Food Joints

Photo courtesy of kimpossible.wikia.com

What do you call a nacho combined with a taco? A Naco.

13. The Krusty Krab from Spongebob Squarepants

Fictional Food Joints

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

They CAN put a patty on a bun, with lettuce, cheese, onions, tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, pickles, and top bun together in that order. And let us not forget about Pearl’s sa-lads and the Krusty Krab pizza.

14. The Chill Grill from That’s So Raven

Fictional Food Joints

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Our only hope in life is to bump into the Boyz in Motion and give them our devotion in the Chill Grill.