Waffle sandwiches: heaven on earth. There’s nothing better than waffles for breakfast, especially a PB&J waffle sandwich in the morning when you’re struggling to get to your 8 am class.

Even Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec knows the truth. Here are some mouthwateringly delicious sandwich combos to mix up your tried-and-true favorites.

Tater Tot & Bacon Grilled Cheese Waffle

Photo by Arden Sarner

Tater tots are delicious, but even better in waffle grilled cheese form. Add in bacon, and you’ve got a winner.

Cheeseburger Waffle

Photo by Naib Mian

If you want to have breakfast for lunch, try this new creation which combines a sizzling burger patty with grated, melted cheese on top.

Nutella & Cinnamon Waffle

Photo by Naib Mian

Creamy Nutella topped with vanilla ice cream and cinnamon sprinkled on top? Yes please. Making this will probably be the best decision you’ve made with your day, no lie.

Cinnamon Roll Sandwich Waffle

waffle sandwich

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

This recipe is even more epic than it sounds.

Monte Cristo Sandwich Waffle

Photo courtesy of foodiecrush.com

Here’s how to make this savory sandwich: Take two waffles with shredded Swiss cheese and ham, dip them into whisked eggs and milk and on medium heat. Then, wait for the cheese to get super melty and sandwich everything in a second waffle covered in raspberry jam. You can even add powdered sugar on top for an over-the-top sugary kick.

Brie & Blueberry Grilled Cheese Waffle

Photo courtesy of damndelicious.net

Mmm, grilled cheese. It’s an essential staple in every childhood lunchbox, but why not jazz it up with the addition of some fresh fruit and fancy cheese? #Bougie

Pumpkin Apple Butter Waffle

Photo courtesy of gogogogourmet.com

Get into the fall spirit and try out these pumpkin apple butter waffles with a pumpkin spice latte. There’s no such thing as a pumpkin overload, am I right?

S’mores Waffle

Photo courtesy of adventuresinthekitchen.com

Everyone loves s’mores, and the gooey chocolate with marshmallow combo in these waffles are no less delicious.

Ham & Cheese Waffle

Photo courtesy of bonappetit.com

Try a savory take on the old classic sandwich by adding texture with waffles. It’s the grown up version of the ham ‘n cheese that used to be in your lunchbox at recess.

BLT Waffle

Photo courtesy of chowhound.com

What’s better than a normal BLT? A BLT with waffles, of course.

Queso Frito Waffle

Photo courtesy of seriouseats.com

Fried cheese with the delicious texture of waffles. It’s the trendy version of mozzarella sticks, we swear.

Turkey, Avocado, and Pepperjack Cheese Waffle

Photo courtesy of today.com

If you want a healthy sandwich idea, try the protein-packed sandwich of turkey and pepperjack cheese plus an avocado, ’cause you’re just that healthy.

Eggs Benedict Waffle with Avocado Butter

Photo courtesy of dulanotes.com

Let’s be honest, this is the sandwich you make for brunch when you want to be extra fancy. And trust us, the work pays off because this eggs Benedict sandwich is better than anything you’ll order at a restaurant.