Whether you're a pro or just a beginner, Pinterest's seemly endless board options can seem daunting. Instead of spending hours searching for boards you'll love, I've narrowed it down for you. Here are 13 food boards that will definitely satisfy any craving. 

1. Food Mentioned in the 50 Shades Trilogy

This board is simply a must-follow if you have ever seen any of the 50 Shades movies. Pasta alle vongole, French sirloin steak and even Creme Brûlée are three among the 71 delicious items featured on this board. Take your date to the next level by impressing them with one of these dishes.

2. Cara, Big Girls, Small Kitchen

I am loving this profile because all of their boards are extremely college friendly. They appeal toward twenty-somethings, like me, who are ballin' on a budget and just trying to move past the microwaveable Kraft mac-n-cheese days. They feature food boards like Grilled Cheese, Vegetarian, Small Kitchen College Recipes and many more. 

3. Food Photography

If you try to convince friends and family that you don't spend HOURS on Pinterest drooling over food pics, you're probably lying. This food photography board will have you procrastinating for hours on end, but who's complaining? It might even give you the inspo to create your own foodstagram

4. Bloggers Best - FOOD

This pinner, How Does She, has narrowed down for us some of the BEST recipes Pinterest has to offer. This board, she says, has "only the most delicious and beautiful food you've ever seen and eaten." I think we can all agree on that one. 

5. Recipe Ideas by Michelle Obama

The former First Lady only has 9 saved pins on this board, but she has some great healthy ideas! Michelle Obama is known for kickstarting a wave of healthier eating choices around the United States. Who knows, maybe she got a lot of inspiration from Pinterest. 

6. Ellen's Favorite Recipes

Dive into the life of Ellen DeGeneres with her board, Ellen's Favorite Recipes. What I love most about this board is that it features some killer unique vegan and vegetarian-friendly recipes. 

7. Cute and Funny Food

The Weary Chef - Easy Recipes has blessed the internet with this adorable food board. This board features simple recipes (often holiday themed) that will surely make you the most popular kid on campus when you bring them to school. The weary chef also has college friendly boards like Quick and Easy Dinner Ideas and Fast and Easy Food

8. [College] Recipes

This super inspiring board is literally every college student's savior. For me, it was love at first sight when I read "even with just a mini fridge and a toaster oven, you can cook some tasty college recipes for you and your roommates" in their bio. Studentrate Trends just gets me. 

9. Dessert in a mug

The dessert in a mug trend is one that I hope sticks around for a long time. Feeling inspired by this simple and easy food hack? Check out these awesome recipes for brownies in a mug, microwave mug lasagna, and even 5-minute nachos in a mug

10. I'm Fat

I honestly think I gained 10 pounds just LOOKING at this board. Definitely worth it though. If I could eat every single item on this food board, I wouldn't think twice. 

11. Bacon EVERYTHING

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I WAS STARVING 'TIL I TASTED YOU. This board is literally #bacongoals. From bacon s'mores to smoked bacon bloody marys, you'll be wanting every single item on this food board. 

12. Alcohol!

Of course, a boozy board needed to make its way onto this list. This board has everything alcohol related from recipes, the cutest wine glasses and champagne galore. Cheers!

13. Spoon University (duh)

Obviously, this list wouldn't be complete without Spoon University! Spoon's Pinterest board is a must-follow for all food lovers. Check out all of our recipe boards that'll change your college food experience forever.

Clearly, Pinterest is killing the food game. With the endless amount of boards out there, it can be hard to narrow down your favorites, but these 13 are the cream of the crop. Who knows, with enough procrastination and determination, you could even rule the Pinterest world yourself.