Any self-proclaimed foodie will admit to the fact that most of the accounts they follow on Instagram revolve around food. Here in New Orleans, there are so many foodstagram accounts that are ready to fill your feed with mouthwatering, tear-inducing pictures of the most enticing food in the city. So here they are – thirteen more reasons to scroll through that Insta feed:
1. NOLA Food Gals (@nolafoodgals)
More like NOLA food #goals.
2. St. Roch Market (@st.rochmarket)
A great way to keep up to date on all of the delicious food the different vendors at this market are serving up.
3. District Donuts (@districtdonuts)
Wake up and smell the donuts.
4. Edible New Orleans (@edibleneworleans)
Check this account out for an eclectic mix of traditional New Orleans food and culture.
5. Vegan New Orleans (@veganneworleans)
An account that all vegans (and non-vegans) residing in this city of seafood and sausage can rejoice in.
6. Foodie NOLA (@foodienola)
Fellow foodies unite.
7. NOLA Noms (@nolanoms)
Nom is right.
8. Nom NOLA (@nomnola)
Not to be confused with #7, this account is also bringing some serious noms to the table.
9. NOLA Eats (@nola.eats)
These shrimp and grits got us feelin’ some type of way.
10. Noshing NOLA (@noshingnola)
Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my screen.
11. Eating NOLA (@eatingnola)
Because the best part of living in a city is getting to eat your way through it.
12. Eat Fit NOLA (@eatfitnola)
Eating healthy has never looked so good.
13. Spoon University at Tulane (@spoon_tulane)
If there’s anything college students know how to do, it’s eat… and post it to social media. (Shameless plug – you should follow us).