There truly is no love that compares to the love of a drunken late night slice. It’s 2 am and there’s nothing but frat punch in your stomach and you need something to make up getting shoved around The Jug. It’s impossible to soberly express the emotions you feel when your ‘Gate Card, pizza, and ranch finally come flying across the counter, so I’ve compiled quotes which reveal your late night feelings towards Slices. You may not remember speaking to me or even eating your slice that night, but read below and you’ll know exactly how you felt taking that first cheesy, steaming bite.

1. “OK. Imagine you’re in the Sahara desert. Drunk slices would be like a gallon of water.”

slices

Photo by Julia Benson

2. “If I had to use one word orgasmic would be the word. Or maybe drunk. Either one.”

slices

3. “It’s hot, it’s cheesy, it’s good. All three of us are Chinese so we can’t really use English to describe our feelings but it’s good.”

slices

4. “It’s bread and cheese. It’s delicious.”

slices

Photo by Julia Benson

5. “I would say I just needed food. That’s the quote I wanted.”

slices

6. “I’m not drunk!”

slices

Photo by Katie Sclafani

7. “Dipping your fingers in the ranch afterwards is pretty sweet.”

slices

8. “You’re starving, its 2:00 A.M., everything tastes great.”

slices

9. “It’s literally heaven on Earth.”

slices

10. “The greasy and cheese it makes you feel great once you’re drunk. It absorbs everything. You should try it with barbecue sauce it’s actually really good”

slices

Photo courtesy of Paige Brooks

11. “Explosion. You know? Explode.”

slices

12. “If Main Moon were open…”*shoulder shrug*

slices

Photo by Katie Sclafani

See you downtown this weekend with a slice in my hand!