If there’s one good thing about summer coming to a close, it’s definitely the feeling you get when you eat a cupcake — which you should now do whenever the fuck you want because bikini season is almost over. Bless. Here are the best #SpoonFeed sweets of the week you can look forward to devouring.

Black and white cookie, vanilla frosting, Kit Kats, red velvet cookies, marshmallows, chocolate dipped brownie batter Oreos, and salted caramel. The sexiest layer cake we have ever seen.

Don’t give af if there’s actually ice cream under there. Sprinkles are bae.

Crispy, puffy waffle with Rainbow Road ice cream, more Fruity Pebbles and lots of honey. Mind is rocked right now.

A photo posted by Food Baby (@foodbabyny) on Aug 19, 2015 at 3:43pm PDT

Ice cream is always the answer.

We died when we found out this chocolate cake is gluten free.

Black and white cookies are out, black and white donuts are in. Here’s everything you ever wanted to know about donuts.

A photo posted by Phoebe Melnick (@pmelnick) on Aug 23, 2015 at 11:48am PDT

Our lives would not be what they are today if @pmelnick did not introduce us to the “pancake cake.”

A photo posted by Sierra (@sierrasmenu) on Aug 17, 2015 at 6:27am PDT

This is a lemon curd jelly-filled cronut. Dare we say prettier than Dominique Ansel’s?

A photo posted by @snack_stack on Aug 21, 2015 at 8:47am PDT

This cinnamon bun is ready for it’s closeup. Here’s how to recreate your own.

Salted peanut butter and jelly ice cream. It’s basically a PB&J, so pack it for your next lunch.

A photo posted by @wetravel4food on Aug 23, 2015 at 12:03pm PDT

This looks like a Dairy Queen cone but way, way better. Cake > ice cream.

Alright y’all. Winter is coming, so go ham on that pint of ice cream, ya hear? You know we do the same every once in a while. Our Instagram proves it.