New Years Eve plans are some of most important plans you make all year, but what you eat or where you go for brunch the next day is very important, too. These brunch photos were so serious we felt energized and revived just at the sight of them. Enjoy these first meals of the year and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram to keep tabs on what 2015 brings for our diets.

Homemade berry French toast for the masses gives you a sweet start to the New Year.

Arjiel made this pork adobo fried rice from scratch. Damn, doesn’t this seriously look like restaurant quality?

May 2015 bring you lots of sprinkles, sparkles and most importantly, pancakes.

A photo posted by #dcfoodporn (@dcfoodporn) on

Props to Justin for starting the New Year off on a healthy note. You’re stronger than most of us.

A photo posted by Hannah Shin (@hannahshin4) on

New goal: eat pizza this beautiful all the time.

A photo posted by @diaryofaphatass on

Matt of @diaryofaphatass says, “My New Years resolution is Nutella.” You’re our role model.

When in doubt, order every breakfast staple there is from Seamless. You won’t regret it.

A photo posted by Food Baby (@foodbabyny) on

We’re in just as much awe as you are about these Rocky Road pancakes, little guy.

@kosherkaufman rolled in the New Year with enough sushi to feed an army of a thousand.

Ah, there’s nothing like a nice greasy burger to bring you back to life on New Years Day.

A photo posted by wendy kou (@wendykou) on

Or you could just be super baller like Wendy and eat a homemade vanilla bean bourbon ice cream sundae.

Whether you chose to start 2015 off on a sweet or savory note, we hope 2015 brings you happiness, fun, and most importantly, lots of food porn.