In case you live under a rock, Disney Channel recently announced that they’re airing some of their most popular original movies in a huge marathon before the premiere of their hundredth DCOM. The entire event is set to last a little over four days, so you’ll probably need quite a bit of munchies to fuel yourself. That’s why we’ve created a list of snacks that’ll make you feel like you’re living in a DCOM. Fair warning though, it won’t make Troy Bolton real.

1. Nachos from Kim Possible: So The Drama

Disney Channel

Photo by Annie Madole

While they may not come with a cute naked mole rat named Rufus, nachos are sure to satisfy your Bueno Nacho cravings. Thank goodness for the versatility of this simple snack. Save some for the end, when the #KimStoppable ship finally sets sail.

2. Ice Cream from Cow Belles

Disney Channel

Photo by Grace Bodkin

Pretty much any ice cream is better than the dairy mess that Aly and AJ try to make in this movie. Nothing is more satisfying than a sweet and creamy frozen treat while watching a movie that is oddly reminiscent of the Hiltons. If you have extra time before the movie, you can even make your own ice cream.

3. Crème Brûlée from High School Musical

Disney Channel

Photo courtesy of @avlxyz on flickr.com

Seriously, what kind of school disses someone who can successfully make a crème brûlée? Indulge yourself in the toasty crunch of caramelized sugar and rich custard as you cry over the fact that Troy gave Gabriella only a kiss on the cheek at the end of the movie. If you’re pressed for time, you can always settle for caramel popcorn.

4. Churros from Cheetah Girls 2

Disney Channel

Photo by Liz Joyce

Barcelona has plenty of exotic foods, but churros are probably one of the easiest things to readily have. These elongated, fried sticks are similar to donuts, but are recognized by their ridged exterior and cinnamon/sugar coating. Buy (or make) a bunch and share with your amigas, cheetahs, and friends for life.

5. Irish Soda Bread from The Luck of the Irish

Disney Channel

Photo by Helena Lin

Irish Soda Bread is prized for being able to hold endless toppings, both sweet and salty. If you’re looking to bake from scratch, this recipe is pretty straightforward – even a leprechaun can do it. Be thankful that your bread won’t be cursed by an old Irish coin.

6. Caramel Apples from Descendants

Disney Channel

Photo by Hannah Lin

Disregard the fact that this movie made no sense at all, and treat yo’self with some sticky sweet caramel apples that come straight from the Evil Queen herself. Honestly, they’re way more interesting than a story about Maleficent’s daughter. #whoops

7. Pumpkin Cheesecake from Halloweentown

Disney Channel

Photo by Bailey Culpepper

Unless you had nerves of steel, this movie scared the living hell out of everyone when it was released. Now that you’re older, it’ll be too difficult for you to cover your eyes every time Kalabar comes on screen, since you’d be too busy eating a tangy cheesecake. You can even pretend that it was made with the same pumpkin that Marnie puts the talisman in.

8. Bacon from The Even Stevens Movie

Disney Channel

Photo by Emily Gordon

Don’t worry, your bacon doesn’t have to come from Beans’ suitcase. You can make a bacon weave bowl, caramel brittle, or enjoy it just by itself. You’re not being gawked at on an episode of Family Fake Out, so eat as much as you want.

9. Sub Sandwiches from Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie

Disney Channel

Photo by Alex Tom

No matter how hard you try – and don’t pretend like you never have – you won’t be able to conjure up some magic like the Russos did. However, you can make a kickass sandwich in the comfort of your own home that’ll taste just like the ones they made at the sub shop.

10. S’mores from Camp Rock

Disney Channel

Photo by Lynden Orr

The Final Jam may be a little anti-climatic, but eating s’mores definitely makes it worthwhile. Take a bite and let the melty chocolate drip down your mouth – it’s better (and probably more appropriate) than drooling over the Jonas Brothers. And lesbihonest, that’s the main reason we’re tuning in.

11. Dumplings from Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior

Disney Channel

Photo by Monica Cheng

Seeing London Tipton do some kung fu is pretty fun, but it’s even more fun with chopsticks in one hand and steamed dumplings in another. If you’re up for it, get in touch with your inner zen and make some at home. They’re so damn worth it.