One of my guilty pleasures is spending hours and hours in a grocery store, searching for interesting, new products. On a recent trip to Trader Joe's, that's exactly what I did. I looked through every section of the store to find at least one product that would grab my attention. After only five minutes, my hands where already full with bags of snacks, frozen meals, and sweets. Here is a list of 10 interesting Trader Joe's products I found while shopping and hope it inspires you to try out some of these products.

1. Cucumber Watermelon Mint Greek Yogurt 

Natalia Klisch

Price: $.99

It's getting warmer outside as summer approaches and what better way to cool off than with a refreshing Cucumber Watermelon Mint Greek Yogurt? This yogurt has a tone of sweetness from the watermelon and a savory aftertaste from the cucumber. I wouldn't recommend this yogurt for a parfait, but it would be a great dip for chips and crackers.

2. Coconut Sesame Seed Clusters

Natalia Klisch

Price: $1.99

Can't travel to the tropical? Then bring the tropics to you with Trader Joe's Coconut Sesame Seed Clusters. Take these sweet and salty gluten-free snacks to the beach, on a hike, or enjoy them on the couch watching summer movies because it's too hot to go outside.

3. Mixed Nut Butter 

Natalia Klisch

Price: $5.99

There is a long standing debate over which nut butter is the best butter so Trader Joe's thought of a solution. Their Mixed Nut Butter is a combination of 6 different nuts — almonds, cashews, walnuts, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts and pecans. Now in addition to PB&J, CB&J, and AB&J, we can have MB&J (mixed butter and jelly).

4. Spicy Cheese Crunchies 

Natalia Klisch

Price: $1.99

Don't these remind you little bit of Flaming Hot Cheetos? At first look, they resemble each other almost identically, but the major difference is the ingredient list. These Spicy Cheese Crunchies do not contain any artificial coloring or flavoring. Plus, they contain less total fat than Flaming Hot Cheetos, making them a healthier choice. So next time you're craving spicy corn snacks, grab a bag of Spicy Cheese Crunchies.

5. Fig & Olive Crisps

Natalia Klisch

Price: $3.99

I am not a huge fan of either figs or olives but, for some reason, I am obsessed with these crackers. They are perfectly crisp and the ideal blend of sweet and savory. Enjoy them on their own, with some cheese, or with a spread, and you can't go wrong. If this sounds like something you would love, you should also try Raisin & Rosemary and Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps.

6. Chicken & Mushroom Pelmeni

Natalia Klisch

Price: $3.99

Ravioli. Wonton. Pierogi. Gyoza. Kreplach. Momo. Now you can add pelmeni to your list of favorite dumplings. Making pelmeni from scratch is a long, tedious job. Luckily, you are can try Trader Joe's Chicken & Mushroom Pelmeni in just a matter of minutes. How's that for an quick and easy meal?

7. Creamy Tomato Soup Crackers

Natalia Klisch

Price: $1.99

Some food combinations make you think twice about what this world has come to but Trader Joe's Creamy Tomato Soup Crackers are not one of them. The idea was plain and simple; instead of dipping boring crackers into your tomato soup, you can now have soup flavored crackers. Genius!

8. Island Soyaki 

Natalia Klisch

Price: $3.69

These little golden nuggets are not a new product to Trader Joe's, nevertheless, I thought they were interesting enough to add to this list. This is such a simple meal to prepare after a long day at work or a busy day at school. Just pop them in the microwave and dinner is served. 

9. Berry Flavored Soft Licorice Twists 

Natalia Klisch

Price: $2.49

Instead of buying Twizzlers at the movie theater, bring some Berry Flavored Soft Licorice Twists with you. Soft, chewy, bite-sized licorice pieces made with natural ingredients. They also sell a black licorice and strawberry licorice option.

10. Churro Bites

Natalia Klisch

Price: $2.49

No need to wait in line for a vendor to sell you these Churro Bites. Grab a bag at Trader Joe's and enjoy them with your friends and family, or keep them to yourself because somethings should not be shared.

One of the many reasons why I love Trader Joe's is because no matter what you are craving, you can always find something in this store to satisfy your tastebuds. Not only can you discover mind-blowing products, all Trader Joe's products are non-GMO and do not contain trans fats, high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors or flavors. Next time you visit Trader Joe's, make sure to check out some of these items.

#SpoonTip: This list doesn't necessarily contain Trader Joe's products that are new to the store. It is simply I collection of food that I found interesting while shopping.