Whether you like it or not, this iconic comedy describes your lives perfectly. More specifically, the moments you are least proud of. Therefore, in honor of October 3rd, National Mean Girls Day, we’ve put together a list to show you just how relevant this flick is to your lives as college students because we’ve all been personally victimized by Regina George.
1. 12:00 am in the library and all of your motivation is gone.
2. When you’re unhappy with an exam grade.
Oh, a 9 point curve? Thanks prof, that’s so fetch.
3. After your friends point out you’re on your 5th slice of pizza.
Aaaand none for Gretchen Weiners BYE.
4. Trying to be healthy like…
Fries count as vegetables, right?
5. When a friend tries a fad diet.
Babe, those things make you gain weight like crazy.
6. When your friends are fighting and the only answer that comes to mind is food.
We all know the best way to deal with your feelings is to eat them.
7. Hearing about your drunchies the next morning.
50% impressive, 50% disturbing.
8. 5 drinks in.
Is it water? Is it vodka? The world may never know.
9. Dieting during finals.
Hey, any food is brain food.
10. The only day of the year it’s acceptable to ask if someone wants her muffin buttered.
Now, go out and celebrate. Happy hour is from 4-6.