Anyone fortunate enough to live in one of the six glorious states in which Wawa operates will tell you….it is WAY more than a convenient store. Since the day that they opened their doors in 1964, Wawa has been bringing happiness and accessibility to millions of people, and as a Wawa-Fanatic, there are certain things that only we understand.

1. You know their coffee is way better than Dunkin’ or Starbucks.

Wawa

Photo courtesy of @wawa on Instagram

Trust me when I tell you that Wawa coffee is practically gourmet. Their espresso drinks are to die for and are sure to give you the kick start you need. Even better, with 9,000 different coffee variations at each location, you will never get bored with your morning cup of joe.

2. You wouldn’t dare go anywhere else for a sandwich hoagie.

Wawa

Photo courtesy of @officialcatstagram on Instagram

Every Wawa-lover knows — sandwiches are nothing compared to a hoagie. If you have yet to try a Wawa hoagie, I’m sorry, but you haven’t truly lived. In my opinion, the bread is what really makes them the best, but you can decide for yourself.

3. You understand that Christmas isn’t the most wonderful time of the year — Hoagiefest is.

Wawa

Photo courtesy of @jmartin_chiefphotog on Instagram

Speaking of hoagies, Hoagiefest is undoubtedly the best time of the year fo every Wawa-devotee. A new $2.99 hoagie every two weeks of the summer? Um, yes please.

4. They carry just about anything you could ever need — so you don’t get why anyone would go anywhere else?

Wawa

Photo courtesy of @wawa on Instagram

Their hoagies are amazing, but if mac & cheese is more your speed, Wawa has some pretty great options there too. Still not satisfied? Don’t worry because those are only two of the store’s flavorful favorites — you can find just about anything you are craving within the walls of a Wawa.

5. You are happy knowing you won’t have to interact with someone while ordering.

Wawa

Photo courtesy of @wawa on Instagram

Be honest — you hate people. Everyone hates people, it’s okay. The good thing about Wawa is that they get that. With their touch screen ordering system, they minimize the human interaction you have to engage in while stopping in for your coffee and sizzlin’ breakfast sandwich.

The only time you have to deal with people is when you pay. I’d personally like to thank them for not making me talk to someone before I have my coffee in my hand.

6. Dieting is easy because their healthy options are actually good.

Wawa

Photo courtesy of @wawa on Instagram

If you thought Wawa was just hoagies and shakes, think again. Unlike its competitors, their healthy options are more than a “salad” composed of three pieces of lettuce and a cherry tomato.

7. You wish you could keep your house as clean as a Wawa.

Photo by Olivia D’Aiutolo

No matter how many times you walk in, you never cease to be amazed by how freakin’ clean it is. I mean, seriously? How is my dorm room so messy when all 720 Wawa locations are absolutely spotless?

8. You probably have a weird obsession with Tasty Kakes.

Wawa

Photo courtesy of @some_rival_loves on Instagram

Unless you’re lucky enough to live in Pennsylvania, Wawa is pretty much the only place guaranteed to have Tasty Kakes. Even my health-nut mom goes crazy over these, so you know they’re good.

9. No road trip is complete without a Wawa stop.

Wawa

Photo courtesy of @wawa on Instagram

Traveling across the Eastern seaboard? You’re in luck because there are plenty of Wawa’s along the way. Refilling your gas tank is always exciting when you know there is a Tasty Kake and a hoagie coming your way.

10. It’s the happiest place on Earth.

Wawa

Photo courtesy of @wawa on Instagram

You can tell that Walt Disney lived on the West Coast because if he had ever been to a Wawa, he wouldn’t be saying that Disney is the happiest place on Earth. Whether you’re trying to find a quick fix for the drunchies or munchies, or stopping in on your way to work, you can’t leave a Wawa unsatisfied.