For many years people have adventured to Sasquatch Music Festival from all different cities, states, as well as other countries. Everyone is there for one similar reason: to have a remarkable weekend listening to music. There may be thousands of different individuals all in one place, however these ten things you need to remember to have the best time possible are relevant to every single one of you. You can thank me later.

1. A Cooler

sasquatch

Photo courtesy of Nicole Feretich

Nothing is going to be more essential for this weekend then your cooler. This cooler will become your BFF. You can buy more bags of ice in the camp grounds and make sure you fill that guy as much as possible to keep your food fresh for all of the four days. To find some more tips on filling your cooler check out this article “How To Pack The Ultimate Away Weekend Cooler.”

2. Peanut Butter

sasquatch

Photo courtesy of Maddie Gorman

If you’re one of the lucky ones who is not a peanut allergy kid, bring this jar of wonderful goodness. The amount of protein one needs from the constant partying will be perfectly acquitted this jar of peanut butter. This condiment goes well with many different foods, making it a splendid addition to your grocery list.

3. Water

sasquatch

gif courtesy of giphy.com

You would rather have too much water then too little. There are cheap gallons of water at any grocery store including Walmart, Target or WinCo. This water will be used to hydrate, wash your hair, clean your feet and to brush those pearly whites of yours. For a group of six, I would advise you to buy at least twenty gallons. This is extremely crucial people, you don’t want to be asking where your water is.

4. The Sasquatch Hydration Station

sasquatch

gif courtesy of giphy.com

Don’t forget about this magical place. They are located throughout the venue, so please take advantage of them. Don’t ruin your weekend over dehydration, because that’s just stupid. Bring a water bottle at all times and treat these Hydration Stations as if you love them more than your first born child.

5. Curly Fries

sasquatch

Photo courtesy of Nicole Feretich

The food inside of the venue is pretty expensive but make sure you try these curly fries at least once. The portion size is huge, making them perfect to share with a couple of friends. When you and your crew find yourselves with an hour to spare, eating these fries while sitting on the grass hill at the main stage will remind you how lovely life is.

6. Sunscreen

sasquatch

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

Not only will your mom tell you to wear sunscreen, but I will too. The worst thing you could possibly do is get so badly sunburnt that you can’t enjoy the rest of the weekend. Apply it daily and never regret it.

7. Dry Shampoo and Baby Wipes

sasquatch

For all of you ladies out there… Dry shampoo is fundamental. There are $3 dollar showers, but the line is incredibly long so dry shampoo may be exactly what you need. Also bring baby wipes, which are helpful to keep your body clean throughout the whole weekend. Restrain from chasing people away with your odor.

8. Adequate Clothing

sasquatch

Photo courtsey of Bigmacshop.se

At the Gorge, the days are hot and the nights are frigid. Sometimes it may even rain so come prepared for anything. During the night you will want layers to stay warm, however once the sun rises the heat emerges very quickly, so watch out. This isn’t a Coachella like fashion show, be crazy and think out of the box. Make people remember Sasquatch as the most carefree, open-minded festival in the Northwest, because it is!

9. Speaker and Portable Chargers

sasquatch

Photo courtesy of mashable.com

There is a lot of downtime at Sasquatch. Calm mornings in the camp grounds that slowly escalate to crazy and wild year long days that you will never forget. A speaker for your group is necessary as well as portable chargers to keep your phones charged, because documenting the best days of your life is extremely important. Lastly, remember to turn off your iMessage. This will not only help you record the memories, but will also help you from worrying about losing contact with friends.

10. Be Prepared To Make Friends

sasquatch

Photo Courtesy of News Limited

Sasquatch is a place where thousands of friendships have grown. From strangers to high school acquaintances, you become closer to these people in ways you could have never imagined. Don’t be scared to talk to a new person, this festival gives everyone attending an opportunity to make incredible new friends. Sasquatch has the vibes of a never ending rainbow. Enjoy yourself, make beautiful memories and be safe!