With the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show wrapped up and ready to air on Tuesday December 8th 10/9 C on CBS, below is a look at some of the biggest foodies in today’s fashion world. It’s not all about striking a pose for these culinary aficionados.

Chrissy Teigen

@aubriepick phew!

A photo posted by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on

It’s safe to say that we are insanely jealous of Mr. and Mrs. John Legend’s future spawn. This Sports Illustrated veteran was one of the first to make a stance for models who appreciate cooking/eating and is set to release her own cookbook in February 2016.

Brooklyn Decker

So. Much. Sushi. Can't. Stop. Eating. Regram: @dannijo @joeofsnark @uchikoaustin #sxsw

A photo posted by Brooklyn Decker (@brooklyndecker) on

Sports Illustrated model-turned-actress Brooklyn Decker does not shy away from a plate of food. Although her eating habits are typically healthy on a day-to-day basis, Chrissy Teigen’s BFF admitted to Women’s Health in 2012 that when it comes to satisfying her sweet tooth she “eats like a 12-year-old.”

Padma Lakshmi

@Pinterest is up & running. Did not realize how addictive it is… Come by and pin away! Link in bio.

A photo posted by Padma Lakshmi (@padmalakshmi) on

This former runway model hosted a litany of food shows long before her current gig on Top Chef. Although she admits to gaining an average of two dress sizes during every season of Top Chef, Lakshmi stays in tip top shape during off seasons while exploring various international cuisines and putting her own spin on those dishes.

Karlie Kloss

Tay’s model bestie and a current college student, Kloss has quite the knack for baking. In 2009, Kloss collaborated with Christina Tosi of NYC’s Momofuku Milk Bar to develop Karlie’s Kookies, which are gluten-free and dairy-free. Proceeds from the cookies go towards providing meals via FEED Projects.

Gigi Hadid

HAPPY FOURTH ?

A photo posted by J O E J O N A S (@joejonas) on

She is one of the newest members of the Taylor Swift girl gang, the eldest daughter of a former Ford Model turned Real Housewife, and not to mention, the latest spokesmodel for Maybelline cosmetics. On top of all that, she’s also an avid foodie.

This past March, Kendall Jenner’s galpal revealed to Adweek that she would love to host her own cooking show one day.

Lily Aldridge

Having the Best day, eating the Best food, with the Best Chefs in LA!! @jonshook #Caleb ? @chefludo @animalvinny

A photo posted by Lily Aldridge (@lilyaldridge) on

To say that Victoria’s Secret Fantasy Bra Wearer/Taylor Swift’s Nashville neighbor/Ina Garten-fanatic Lily Aldridge is into food would be quite the understatement.

Her husband’s (Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill) band has been co-hosting the Music City Food & Wine festival every fall in Tennessee for the past few years.

The couple also rubs elbows with a slew of legendary chefs from Tim Love to Jonathan Waxman to Chef Ludo Lefebvre  as pictured above.

Kaia Gerber

Mmmmhmmmm no need for hot chocolate.

A photo posted by Kaia Gerber (@kaiagerber) on

Cindy Crawford’s carbon copy may have just signed a contract with IMG, but that’s not stopping her from following the junk food-rich diet of a typical teenager. The budding model enjoys her fair share of decadent desserts from this frozen hot chocolate to fried cheesecake.

Hilary Rhoda

Ahh, finally coming down from my sugar high. Where can I send my application to be a Momofuku baker? ???

A photo posted by Hilary Rhoda (@hilaryhrhoda) on

The former face of Estee Lauder and newlywed to hockey pro Sean Avery is quite the baking extraordinaire. When she’s not posing on sandy shorelines for Sports Illustrated or strutting her stuff down the Victoria’s Secret runway ramp, you can find her in a Momofuku Milk Bar baking class or obsessing over all things cookie butter.

Toni Garrn

Choppin up everything that lays around tonight

A photo posted by TONI GARRN (@tonigarrn) on

Calvin Klein supermodel Toni Garrn is an advocate for clean eating. You’ll never find her backstage without her bag full of nutritious goodies, which include coconut water and raw chocolate.

To prep for the 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, Leo DiCaprio’s ex-girlfriend shared that she did not eat sugar or gluten for a month, which was difficult for her because she has a huge sweet tooth. We feel you, Toni.

Jourdan Dunn

Watch me continue my quest for the best Thai food in new episode of #HowItsDunn on @amuselife 😉 Check link in bio

A photo posted by Jourdan Dunn (@officialjdunn) on

This British bombshell really knows how to chow down. Aside from hosting the cooking show Well Dunn on Jay-Z’s Life+Times YouTube channel, Dunn is currently hosting a new show called How It’s Dunn where she explores the culinary scene in Thailand.