It's hard to imagine a world without coffee. But then again, why would you want to? Luckily, in today's world you can find coffee in so many different styles, sizes, temperatures, and flavors. But did you know you could have your coffee and eat it too? Sounds like a win-win to me.

Eat Your Coffee was created by a couple of college students who understood the energizing role of coffee in everyday life. They created a snack bar that is naturally caffeinated, because it's made from actual coffee beans. These guys had their priorities straight. Here are 10 reasons why you should eat your coffee.

1. Eat your coffee for real ingredients

These energy bars aren't just coffee flavored, they are made from real coffee beans. Each bar contains about 100 milligrams of caffeine, which is equivalent to the amount of caffeine in your average cup of joe. On top of that, each bar is made from wholesome ingredients like organic nut butter, dates, oats and crisp brown rice. It only gets better from there. Of all the ingredients in each bar, 70% of are organic

2. Eat your coffee to support the farmers

Eat Your Coffee supports the farmers who grow their coffee beans by only using Fair Trade coffee beans to make their products. This means that the farmers they buy their coffee beans from are honestly compensated with a fair wage. So by purchasing an Eat Your Coffee bar, you're supporting these farmers and their families too. 

3. Eat your coffee for the most energy

Just think about how often you are sitting in class or at work feeling hungry and tired. Drinking some coffee may help you wake up, but it won't do much to satisfy your hunger. Eat Your Coffee bars will meet all your energy needs by waking you up and keeping you full. Alongside the caffeine, each bar contains 6 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber to tie you over between meals.

4. Eat your coffee to fuel your workout

Did you know that pairing caffeine with your workouts can actually be beneficial? Data shows that consuming caffeine before you exercise can actually help you both mentally and physically. Since Eat Your Coffee bars contain caffeine along with good sources of carbs, fats and protein, that makes them the perfect snack for getting your sweat on. 

5. Eat your coffee without the guesswork

Picture this: You make a fresh cup of coffee and your so excited to drink it that you take a sip while it’s scalding hot. Now you’ve burnt your tongue and are no longer able to enjoy that cup of coffee because you’ve absolutely obliterated your taste buds. Every time you grab an Eat Your Coffee bar, you are guaranteed that the only thing that will burn is your desire to take another bite. 

6. Eat your coffee in a pinch

For most people, coffee is not optional; it's vital. But finding time to grab a cup of coffee in the morning can be difficult some days. So when you sleep through your alarm, all the coffee cups are dirty or the Starbucks line is a mile long, you can easily grab an Eat Your Coffee bar and get your fix.  

7. Eat your coffee to express your creativity

Eat Your Coffee bars are the perfect stand-alone snack, but you can also dice them up add them to your yogurt, smoothie bowls or even ice cream. You're free to think up your own caffeinated creations or use one of these energizing recipes. The possibilities are endless.

8. Eat your coffee without guilt

The average Caramel Macchiato can span upwards of nearly 300 calories with over 30 grams of sugar. On the other hand, the Salted Caramel Macchiato bar from Eat Your Coffee is only 170 calories, 12 grams of sugar and has all the goodness of the original drink. 

9. Eat your coffee conveniently

Coffee is a wonderful thing but let's face it, access to a nice cup of coffee can be scarce throughout the day. Luckily, you can easily grab an Eat Your Coffee bar in the morning and store it in your backpack, purse or pocket. That way, you have access to an energizing pick-me-up whenever, wherever.

10. Eat your coffee because it's delicious

By now, you're well aware of the benefits that Eat Your Coffee offers. There's just one more question to answer about these bars: How do they taste? Well, I have good news. They are absolutely delicious! And with the different flavor options available, you're sure to find a bar you'll love. Your taste buds will thank you.