Although Costco is often seen as the place to buy in bulk for large families, it can be surprisingly helpful for college students. Whether it's your first time or 50th time visiting Costco, there's something for everyone (even if that's just the samples). Next time you're there, make sure to check out these 10 products at Costco to save on money and trips to the grocery store.

1. Kirkland Signature Chewy Protein Bars

Julia Spies

These peanut butter & semisweet chocolate chip protein bars are the perfect on-the-go snack. They're gluten-free and contain 10 grams of protein in each bar. At $14.99 a box, an individual bar costs around 36 cents.

2. Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Julia Spies

For $12.99, this box of 52 instant oatmeal packets will save you trips to the grocery store to buy last-minute breakfasts. The packets come in three different flavors: cinnamon & spice, maple & brown sugar, and apples & cinnamon. As long as you have a microwave and water, you're good to go.

3. Keurig Cups

Julia Spies

Since college students survive on caffeine, why not buy it in bulk? Costco offers a variety of K-cups in packs up to 120 cups. From Starbucks brand to Kirkland Signature, you're likely to find a flavor that will give you the boost you need.

4. Cup of Noodles

Julia Spies

This 24-pack of Cup of Noodles is the iconic late-night college meal. It also comes at a great price of $11.79, or 49 cents a cup.

5. Premier Protein Shakes

Julia Spies

If you're a fan of Premier Protein Shakes, check out your local Costco. With 30 grams of protein and only 1 gram of sugar, these are a great option for a pre-made shake after hitting the gym. They come in three flavors: chocolate, vanilla, and cafe latte.

6. Ghiradelli Triple Chocolate Premium Brownie Mix

Julia Spies

These decadent brownies are easy to make and are the ultimate crowd-pleaser. A box costs $13.99 and contains six 20-ounce pouches of brownie mix.

7. Eggo Waffles

Julia Spies

Name a better way to start your day than with some Eggo waffles. This 72-count box of waffles for $11.99 is convenient and time-saving.

8. Energy Drinks

Julia Spies

From ZOA to PRIME energy drinks, Costco has it all. Choose from a variety of flavors and buy your favorites at the low price of $1.26 per can. 

9. Water Bottles

Julia Spies

Water bottles are a necessity and what's better than buying them in a pack of 40 at the cost of just 10 cents each? The Kirkland Signature pack of purified water bottles is only $3.99, making it the perfect way to stock up.

10. Trail Mix

Julia Spies

The Kirkland Signature Trail Mix contains a delicious and classic  combination of peanuts, M&M's (milk chocolate and peanut), raisins, almonds, and cashews. There are 28 two-ounce packs in each box, costing $14.99 total.

Next time you run errands, make sure to check out these 10 products at Costco to help save time and money.