Known as the "Neighborhood Sandwich Shop," Potbelly is a welcoming, dependable fast food joint serving up quality and creative subs. However, it's easy to order the same thing again and again because it's so good (I'm looking at you, Mediterranean Chicken with a Cookies and Cream Shake). So, if you want to hack the menu and try something new, I've got you. Here are the 10 best Potbelly secret menu items that aren't so secretive after all—you just have to say the name at the counter and presto. You've unearthed their "Underground Menu."

1. Lucky 7

A combination of Potbelly's signature Wreck and Italian, the Lucky 7 is every meat lover's dream. It's got seven different types of meat—ham, turkey breast, roast beef, pepperoni, salami, capicola, and mortadella—as well as loads of provolone, tomatoes, lettuce, and mayo. It's certainly not for the faint-hearted, that's for sure.

2. Sicilian

Italian subs are already delicious by themselves, but you know what could make them better? Meatballs, roasted peppers, and even more cheese. That's where the Sicilian comes in. It's a spicier, richer, and even more flavorful version of the original it's modeled after.

3. Cheeseburger

In sixth grade, I went through a phase where I exclusively ate Subway Meatball Marinaras, and though I have since grown out of that part of my life, every now and again I could go for some meatballs. At Potbelly's, you can switch out the marinara sauce with ketchup and add pickles, mustard, and mayo for the classic components of a burger, but with Potbelly's hearty bread and meatballs.

4. Fireball

Unlike the alcoholic Fireball, this Potbelly's sandwich won't give you a nasty hangover the next day. Rather, the Fireball is actually the perfect cure for post-Thirsty Thursday. Meatballs, chili, hot peppers, and tons of cheddar cheese are smushed between multigrain bread. With each bite, you've got your carbs, meat, and little bit of kick to wake you up and fuel you for the rest of your day.

5. Wrecking Ball

The Miley Cyrus song might be the first thing to come to mind when you hear the phrase "Wrecking Ball," but after tasting the Potbelly secret menu item named accordingly, I guarantee this monstrosity of a sandwich will replace the image of her swinging on a wrecking ball. It's a hybrid of the signature Wreck and Meatball Marinara, and together it's a flavor overload that'll knock the wind right out of you, in the best way possible. 

6. Cookie Collision Shake

Oreos, chocolate chip cookies, or shortbread? The debate as to what's the best cookie has been ongoing for decades, and has yet to be resolved. Don't be disheartened by this, because at Potbelly's you can order the Cookie Collision Shake, which brings together Oreos, shortbread cookies, and extra cookies on top in this frothy, creamy drink.

7. Chickpea Veggie Salad

For all my vegetarians out there, Potbelly didn't forget about you. This chickpea veggie salad doesn't have any meat, but it's still packed with loads of flavors and textures. The juicy grape tomatoes paired with the creamy blue cheese and generous serving of chickpeas make for a light yet filling salad for when you're looking to cut down on your carbon footprint or meat intake.

8. Toasty Turkey BLT

Bacon, lettuce, and tomato is the Holy Trinity of sandwiches. Potbelly somehow manages to elevate this trio by adding toasty turkey. The oven roasted turkey and applewood smoked bacon work so well together that the TTBLT, as this sandwich is lovingly regarded, might become your consistent order.

9. Dream Bar Sundae

Potbelly is not just known for its scrumptious sandwiches; the desserts are also renowned for being addictive. My personal favorite is the Dream Bar, which is an oatmeal bar loaded with chocolate, nuts, coconut, and caramel. It's already delicious by itself, but if you're really feeling like going all out, order the Dream Bar Sundae, which is a Dream Bar topped with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. It's so good that you won't want to split it.

10. Monkey Business 

The Potbelly secret menu item I'm most excited about, the Monkey Business is a sandwich that satisfies your cravings for all things sweet and salty. Creamy peanut butter is slathered across multi-grain bread and topped with bananas and bacon, because the only thing more iconic than peanut butter and banana is peanut butter and bacon.

If you've never tried one of these Potbelly secret menu items, or if you're getting tired of your usual order, do yourself a favor and head over to your closest Potbelly. You can thank me after devouring a crazy loaded, hybrid of a sandwich.