Here’s the million-dollar question: “What would your chip be?” Lay’s answer: any flavor. And by that, they mean ANY flavor. Back in 2012, Karen Weber-Mendham’s cheesy garlic bread swept the Do Us a Flavor Challenge and brought the trophy home to Wisconsin. Now that the competition is kicking off again this year, I decided to chip in my 10 best thoughts.

10. Sweet Potato and Cinnamon

Photo courtesy of

Snack, dinner, now dessert, too: all hail the Holy Trinity.

9. Air

Photo courtesy of

That’s so meta.

8. Peanut Butter and Jelly

do us a flavor 2014

Photo courtesy of

Who has time to make a sandwich?

7. Kung Paotato

Photo courtesy of

Where mad props for getting punny with potatoes meet the Americanization of Chinese cuisine at its best.

6. Stromboli

Photo courtesy of

Sure, pizza has already been done… But this is STROMBOLI. Go find the closest Italian family you can and knock on their door.

5. Cajun Deer Roast

Photo courtesy of

Homesick? This flavor will send you right back where the venison on your table is freshly hunted and of the occasional roadkill variety.

4. Can’t Touch This

Gif Courtesy of

3. Chili Cheese Fries

Photo courtesy of

Putting the state fair out of business since 2014? We shall see.

2. Bleu Cheese and Bacon

Photo courtesy of

Our favorite smelly cheese and our best smelling breakfast meat may just be the perfect couple.

1. The America

Courtesy of

We’ve made fried beer, we’ve had chips with beer, but never before have we made chips that taste like beer. Brought to you by America. What does your golden chip taste like? Share it with us in the comments!

Season 3, Episode 14: The king of three-bag, two-dip chip eating, beer drinking, and TV watching. (Source:

Gif courtesy of