Taco Bell is notorious for it's quick and easy "mexican food," with popular items such as the Doritos Locos Taco and the Crunchwrap Supreme, it's a fast food go-to for many at 2 am.

And yet, not all new Taco Bell menu creations were such a success. Some were simply phased out to make room for more creative ones, while others sound too disgusting to ever try sober. Here's a list of a few items that just didn't make the cut...

1. Seafood Salad 

"If it's square, it's fish, if it's, round it's a burger" was the Taco Bell slogan that attempted to mock McDonald's new Filet-O-Fish sandwich. This overly ambitious salad was introduced to the world in the 80's, however, I cannot imagine it lasted very long. Not judging anyone who orders fish at fast food chains, but there's no way that the tender bay shrimp, whitefish or snow crab in this salad was even remotely "fresh." 

2. Cinnamon Crispas 

Taco Bell needs to bring these cinnamon-dusted tortilla chips back ASAP, as their current Cinnamon Twists are just not making the cut. With an entire online fan base pushing for their return, here's hoping we won't have to wait much longer. In the meantime, however, keep an eye out for the rare test locations that are currently offering these Cap'n Crunch Donut Holes

3. Black Jack Taco

This Taco Bell creation was introduced for Halloween in 2009, and is one of the only tacos that utilizes a colored tortilla shell. The Black Jack Taco was relatively simple, only containing beef, Baja sauce, lettuce and a three cheese blend. With allegations that this taco turned consumer's poo green, it's no surprise it was quickly discontinued.

4. Bell Beefer

The Bell Beefer was Taco Bell's unique take on the classic American Sloppy Joe; with a burger-style bun, taco meat, diced onions, shredded lettuce and mild "boarder sauce," it was available for consumption through the mid 90's. Taco Bell also put out an extreme version that included an addition of grated cheese and diced tomatoes. If you're ever feeling adventurous, try attempting to eat every Taco Bell menu item like this guy.

5. Chicken Caesar Grilled Stuft Burrito

The Chicken Caesar Grilled Stuft Burrito was basically Taco Bell's take on the classic Caesar Salad wrap, just with their own unique twist. One of Taco Bell's most popular items on their "Stuft" menu, the Chicken Caesar Grilled Stuft Burrito contained chicken, crunchy red strips, romaine lettuce and Caesar dressing. The discontinuation of this menu item left many upset that they could no longer be "seized by caesar."

6. Fully Loaded Nachos 

This item was "not-cho" best idea, Taco Bell. With heaps of sour cream, guac, three cheese blend, double seasoned beef, crunchy red strips and salsa, these already extremely unhealthy tacos were then served in an edible, greasy taco bowl! This menu item definitely racked up the calories, but if you are trying to be healthy at Taco Bell, check out this list here

7. BLT Taco 

This limited run menu item was Taco Bell's take on the classic BLT, just converted into Taco form. A part of Taco Bell's "Sizzlin' Bacon Menu," the BLT Taco contained the classic BLT ingredients with the addition of club sauce and cheddar cheese. Craving a BLT? Check out this recipe for the best BLT you will ever eat.

8. Cheesearito 

One of Taco Bell's most coveted secret menu items, the Cheesearito is simply a mixture of melted cheese, scallions and taco sauce all rolled up in a soft tortilla. The perfect cheap and small snack, the Cheesrito packs tons of flavor in a little package. Craving something cheesy? Check out these two new Taco Bell queso items.

9. Volcano Taco 

Initially a limited-time release at select Taco Bell locations, this crunchy red taco was stuffed with ground beef, lettuce, and a special spicy nacho cheese sauce. Eventually phased out for the Fiery Doritos Locos Taco, no other taco can top the artifical color of this taco's shell. Yet Taco Bell is no stranger of artifical ingredients, check out this article on how it refused to rot after sitting out for two years. 

10. Enchirito

A beloved Taco Bell favorite, this burrito/enchilada hybrid came in a signature reheatable tin with tangy red sauce and a row of exactly three black olives. Inexplicably eliminated in 2013 for the Smothered Burrito, die hard Enchirito fans continue to order it by replacing the sour cream and sauce for onions and red sauce. 

Ah, Taco Bell, while the discontinuation of some of these items has truly broken some hearts, while others I am glad to see are gone forever. You will always be the most innovative and creative fast food chain, so here's to hoping you never stop coming out with our new menu favs.