Beyond the apple orchards, scary movies, bonfires and all the pumpkin-flavored goods you can buy, is a very important part of fall: Halloween candy. As the years go on and the innocence fades, it’s easy to forget how big of a deal trick-or-treating really was on Halloween.

Unfortunately, for younger generations, some of the amazing candy we ’90s babies got in our pillowcases is no longer being passed out or even sold in stores. So, this Halloween season, take a look at some mouthwatering, cavity-causing goodies that you may never get the chance to devour again, and feel sorry for the younger kids who will never know the glory that is opening up a Wonder Ball to find a new prize inside.

1. Butterfinger BB's

These little crispy/crunchy balls of joy were the perfect bite-size snack. Endorsed by none other than the little rascal Bart Simpson, Butterfinger BB’s came out in the mid ’90s and were discontinued in the mid ’00s.

2. Hershey's S'mores Bar

The Hershey’s S’mores bar had it all: layers of graham cracker, marshmallow, milk chocolate and all without the hassle of making a campfire and getting sticky fingers.

3. Crispy M&M's

Crispy M&M’s was a unique candy that tasted like little chocolate rice crispy bites. They came out in 1998 as a limited edition candy that was discontinued seven years later. However, someone must have heard the cries of ’90s kids because Crispy M&M’s are set to come back this January.

4. Cookies-n-Cream & Chocolate Fudge Twix

These two bars may seem less familiar because they were only sold from 1990 to 1991. The cookies replaced the usual carmel inside for a cookies and cream and chocolate fudge filling.

5. Yoo-Hoo Chocolate Bar

Described as a “chocolatey coated nougat,” the Yoo-Hoo Chocolate Bar was essentially just a thinner and lighter version of a 3 Musketeers. The bar never got the attention its twice removed cousin, the drink version, did.

6. Wonka TARTnTINYS

Originally introduced in the ’80s, discontinued in the ’90s and then brought back only to be discontinued again, TARTnTINYS were one of Wonka’s most popular candies. The little sugary balls came in different colors, flavors and textures featuring crunchy and chewy at different points.

7. Chocolate Laffy Taffy

Of course Laffy Taffys are still around, but now they’re all boring fruit flavors. The Chocolate Laffy Taffy tasted like a chocolatey Fruit Roll-Up. We’d shake our laffy taffy for that.

8. Hershey's BarNone

Hersey’s BarNone, the candy bar to “tame the chocolate beast,” was discontinued in 1997. The BarNone of the ’90s consisted of two wafer bars with a trifecta of chocolate, peanuts and carmel.

9. Hershey's Cookies 'n' Mint

The Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Mint bar was a combination of minty chocolate and little cookie crumbles, sort of like Oreo bits. Originally introduced in 1992, this limited edition bar was brought back only to be discontinued again.

10. Wonder Ball

Perhaps the most iconic candy of the ’90s, the Wonder Ball, was a hallowed-out chocolate ball that contained prizes. In the ’90s, you would find different plastic toys that were always fun to play with inside.

When the Wonder Ball was discontinued in 1997 and brought back in 2000, the only prizes were little pieces of candy. Nestle unfortunately sold the Wonder Ball to another brand who later discontinued it once again.